18/01/09-Sepang Open Track Day

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Ya I think so... if this is the only 1 runing in SIC that day it seem to hv more meter than me!!! .. & I can see the car rolling 1 side to another side... hehe.... damn siok!
...that day got two white kenari...one is stock look and this with full bodykit and meters belong to my fren....

bro u drive subaru ah that day?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue.taxi,
eh?ur subaru white kaler meh?d 1 w no wings n altezza style clear rear lamps ar?FAST wor!!!!!!!!!!n otw way back frm sepang...it was u lar zooming past w dat black subaru?basket!hahaaaha

kelisa,
d blue(or is it green)...is it d same unit dat got squeezed by a dark blue satria on turn 2 n almost crashed?i was right behind...all d drama..ahahahhaa

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Guys, seems like great fun there! I am a newbie, never been to Sepang before. I wish to join in soon. Any recommendation? Or should I go HPC first?

Any advice is much appreciated! :adore::adore:

jee_square

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Taman Melawati
no leh...by 5.15 all car already in the pit...i am the last car to go to pit...hehehe

Bump:

our small team at SIC 18/01/09....

Hey, ur team seems familiar.. Especially the Kenari, caught up on one of the corners if im not mistaken... I was in a grey savvy... Shud be joining u guys next time around lah, share pits maybe.. Intimidated la by big cars owh.. Hahah

Bump:
Agree it was a hot day.. the bomoh thing is working!!

Lot of driver still dont know how to see the red flag or dont know what's a red flag mean..??? ie in T4 SIC hv give red flag which hv 1 car spin in the track... but some still jump into the corner "kamikazi" style... then 2 more to spin. :stupid::stupid:

Agreed bro... Furthermore quite a number of singapore imprezas driving kind of dangerous la.. One time a black impreza "cilok" nicely in front of my fren like he was driving on the Federal Highway! Haha

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
Maybe those evos running on semi-slicks? :confused:
Well, i was also riding subaru impreza with semi slick that time not any sign of spining like that le..hehehe..Semi slick can aqua plan actually, and if slick sure cannot la...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
SNX,
HPC is a good place to strat w/... there HPC will tech us what r the color flag mean for.

Jee,
No worry small, big & super cars can hv their fun in SIC. If the drive is good they know how to over take us in corner.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
yeap.. same color as kenari.
blue.taxi,
eh?ur subaru white kaler meh?d 1 w no wings n altezza style clear rear lamps ar?FAST wor!!!!!!!!!!n otw way back frm sepang...it was u lar zooming past w dat black subaru?basket!hahaaaha

kelisa,
d blue(or is it green)...is it d same unit dat got squeezed by a dark blue satria on turn 2 n almost crashed?i was right behind...all d drama..ahahahhaa
saw few subaru that zoom past me...very very fast....i know one with Johor plate also very fast...to many car zoom by my slow car.....hope i don't cut into the racing line...sorry if i did that...

Hey, ur team seems familiar.. Especially the Kenari, caught up on one of the corners if im not mistaken... I was in a grey savvy... Shud be joining u guys next time around lah, share pits maybe.. Intimidated la by big cars owh.. Hahah

Bump:

Agreed bro... Furthermore quite a number of singapore imprezas driving kind of dangerous la.. One time a black impreza "cilok" nicely in front of my fren like he was driving on the Federal Highway! Haha
welcome to join us..this is the first time the white kenari join us...we poison the driver to follow us....he say worth paying RM200 for the experience and he will join us next time with more equip tools for track...

saw ur ride and the kenari too! next time will come and say hi!
yayaya...i also don't know who drive what car...better if next time we use the same pitand share the experience together...

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
there r 2 kenaris..the bodikit one got turbo rite!?
mine is the stended kenari one.. biginner..hehehe.. shiok2 hantam corner,just like wanna terbalik..but not terbalik.. i think i'm the slowest in de track..hihihi.. :driver:

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
YAY.........d weekn is HERE!!!Sepang,here WE COME!!!!!!!

abt those 4WD/AWD spinning on track...well,even w superb traction system.....still need a good driver 2 handle d car......driving a 4WD turbo car is not as simple as it seems...i tried it b4......
4WD easy to drive la... much easier than ur mandarin orange!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
there r 2 kenaris..the bodikit one got turbo rite!?
mine is the stended kenari one.. biginner..hehehe.. shiok2 hantam corner,just like wanna terbalik..but not terbalik.. i think i'm the slowest in de track..hihihi.. :driver:

my fren kenari is stock...no turbo..

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
DarkHelmet,
i gotta disagree w u...4 a seasoned driver like u,yes..gif u wat car oso u can handle it easily....but 4 a novice like me.....whr i'm only used 2 FF cars...gip me a 4WD/AWD,not easy 4 me 2 extract its full potential....sumhow...4WD/AWD is quite different frm d usual FFs...n eh?my Orange very easy 2 drive 1 u know?not enuff torque 2 pull away exiting corners only..nabeh!

overall,its a fun outing..too bad my cooling system can't take it...it was hovering ard 110-120 degree Celcius..hafta slow down n cut down d rpm 2 maintain d temperature(no syiok liau)....

m really pissed off w those red light "runners"(red light liau stil 1na whack n dun enter d pits)..
wasting ppl's time n all hafta endure a long "speech" frm d marshall on d loudspeakers....

walked pass d Toyota kakis pit area.damn PRO...w air guns,hoses,stacks n stacks of tires!!!!fans sum more..WHOA!!respect!

got sum good tips frm a seasoned MME driver..pointed out almost all of my mistakes...all dis while i tot i m relatively fast..but according 2 him...i can be MUCH faster...i haf d car n skills 2 do it..not enuff balls yet..ahahaahhaaaa

c u guys again on 1st Feb?2-5pm oso.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , need an advice here.
Has anyone swap an original Honda Accord SV4 ( 1996 model ) with K20 iVTEC engine before?
How 's the performance and does the brake system need to upgrade?
Please advice. My foreman advice to swap with f20b engine with triptronic gearbox.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience