the mc12: god knows wat!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
old vid i suppose

Production ends on Porsche Carrera GT: the most successful supercar in history

from Automotive

May 12, 2006 The manufacture of the Carrera GT at Porsche's facility in Leipzig, Germany, concluded earlier this week, bringing to a close what Porsche labels “the most successful supercar in history.” Porsche’s claim is based on sales of the beastie - more than 1,270 Carrera GTs have been sold since its introduction in late 2003 with around half that finding homes in North America. This figure represents a greater number than the total production of the McLaren F1, Ferrari Enzo, and Pagani Zonda models combined. Regardless, even in an economic climate that did not favor products in this segment of the market, the V-10 supercar sold in unprecedented numbers. Our favourite quote on the Carrera GT was that of MotorWeek TV show host John Davis who said, "the Carrera GT is the best motivation to get rich that we've ever driven."
Production ends on Porsche Carrera GT: the most successful supercar in history - gizmag Article

the sounds are awesome,

the cgt: f1 car
the slr: muscle car
the mc12: god knows wat!
MC12 ? , like TopGear puts it, Enzo on crack.

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah but actually they haven't sold all their cgt's...i think quite a few of the will be bought by big dealers like naza etc and just kept until sold...i.e, naza has got 7 units of the slr...i think they sold 2 already

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
7 slrs?!

boy, do milionaires now days hav a lot of choices for supercars nowdays?
slrs, murcie lp, zonda, carrera gt, enzo, mc12, koeni ccx...and a lot more out there..

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah, but it all comes down to preference in the end

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My problem is streering vibrate when car is idling. Oredi change all 4 mounting last week. WHY???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience