17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The organizer did post on his own wall. For that he has my respect, the man got balls.

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
If you were an organiser give such limited venue and resources, you have to weight the consequences/risk and take into account 'in motorsports anything can happen' situations. You do not go ahead and make a race JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING A RACE.
Now if you were Petronas or one of his major sponsors, would you want to give your marketing funds over to a loose cannon? Thats a bigger risk than NOT winning races.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well, that's the difference between just doing it like this MUSC, and doing it correctly like ZTH TTA. If you remember there was no TTA 2011.. so either do it RIGHT, or don't do it at all.

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
And based on his FB responses....only an idiot would believe he can dialog rationally.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
if its coming from anyone then i can understand but not from the organizers..the drivers are also at risk dnt forget.We know in any events shit happens but we have to sit and think collectively to avoid this kind of incidents in near future..pls do not come out guns blazing instead.I wish those were wounded a speedy recovery..

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

mistake happens but i do not agree on the respond that was posted here.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

you are entrusted by the local authorities to run an event and ..like i said things happen but it is not right la bro to say wht you said.

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
This guy has an ego issue...

Come on, accident happen already. Just admit the mistake, learn from it and move on so that he can organize a much safer event but instead putting the blame on everyone and making threat... like I have said before 3rd world mentality or even worst. Macam ni mana ada improvement?

check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ezzat.drift/posts/398838053493466

RUDY ULTRA RACING
IAN KHONG
TAI SOON KIAT
ALAN TAN
HAZERI SAMSURI

You Guys Talk Rubbish About People Event For What ???

RUDY You Talk Rubbish Isit Because You Represent ULTRA RACING And You Trying To Prove What To Malaysian People Now From Your Statement.

IAN KHONG You Talk So Damm Arrogant Asking ULTRA RACING To Re Considered Sponsoring Drag Race For What ??? Or You Want To Show Your Motorsport Events Is Better Than Anyone Else La ???

TAI SOON KIAT You Talk This And That So Langsi Why Because Yoyu Running Drift Events At Famosa Damm Good And. We All Stupid La Like That.

HAZERI SAMSURI You One Of The Most Langsi Arrogant To Take Action La Call Police La Call Puspakom La And Very2 Concern Regarding This Matter To Represent The Pagar And Gerai Foe what Reason And You Represent From Which Organization Motorsports Club Or NGO Or Ministry From Which Goverment Sector Suddenly So Concern Out From No Where And I'm Even Never See Your Bloody Face In Malaysian Motorsports Scene Before, But Today You And Your Partner Team All Very Care And Concern About Small Damage Mistakes In Motorsport Drag Race Event. What Are You Trying To Prove From Your Statemet Now And What Benefit You Get From It.

Pls Give Me What Are You Guys Trying To Prove Rite Now And What Is Your Motif And Secret Agenda To Talk About It.

Do You Involve In Motorsports Drag Racing Championship???
Do You Know How Much Effort People Put To Make Sure This Event Success To Reduce I'll Legal Drag Racing All Over Malaysia ???
Do You Know For The Previous Past Few Years The Organizer Manage To Zero Accident During The Race???
Do You Know If We Stop To Organize The Drag Race People Will Start Ill Legal Drag Race Everywhere All Over Malaysia ???
Do You Know This Motorsports Program Is Really Success And Achieave The KPI Target Very High ???

All Of You Just Know To Talk Rubbish, And All Of You Talking Something That You Guys Never Study Regarding The Achivement, Vision, Mission From The Goverment Organization To Reduce Ill Legal Drag Race All Over Malaysia During The Road Tour Championship Program.

Very Simple To Say Is Like This La, You Guys All Are BASTARD And STUPID People In The Markert. I Will Get You Guys Very Soon To Settle Regarding This Thing And I Need An Explanation From All Of You And What Are You Trying To Prove Rite Now. Friendly Reminder From Me Rite Now !!! Pls Dun Give Any Statment Without a Reason !!!

Last edited:

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Not to mention this guy is pretty racist...

Check out:

Ezzat Dato Mohd Tahir - wahhh Rudy Lu Pun Nak Jadi Bangsat Jugak Ke, Jap Ehhh, Aku Ada Meeting Ni, Kau Ngan Aku Memang Tak Habis La, Kau Start Balik Engine Warm Up Nampak, Ok Kau Tunggu Jap K Bangsat, Tunggu Aku Cari Kau K...Kau Nak Tunjuk Pandai Pulak Kalini Kan...Saar Jap eh Rudy...

Ezzat Dato Mohd Tahir - wahh Ian Khong, Lu Pun Mahu Tunjuk Lu Punya Langsi Ka Bangsat, Lu Suka2 Ini Cerita Tak Habis Sini Punya La Ian, Lu Mulut Jaga Sikit La, Lu Ada Main Drag Ke, Suka2 Komen Mahu Tunjuk Bagus, Lu Pun Sudah Ikut Ini Melayu Bangsat U Pun Mahu Jadi Bangsa Cina Bangsat Jugak Ka...Suka Suka Ikut Perangai Melayu Bodoh Ini Semua Ka...Ian Khong Lu Memang So Haiiii La Bastard...

Ezzat Dato Mohd Tahir - Lu Alan Tan Mulut Lu Pun Boleh Tahan Jgak Macam Bangsat2 Yg Lain, Ini Cerita Semua Takkan Habis Sini Punya La, Lu Suka Suka Ikut Melayu Punya Perangai Jadi Bangsat Lu Pun Sudah Mahu Jadi Bangsa Cina Bangsat Dalan Malaysia...lu Bikin Lu Punya Kerja Jgnm Mahu Jadi Bangsat Dalam Negara Malaysia La So Haiiiii, Lu Sama Ian Khong Sama Sohaiii Ma Cibaiiiiiiiiiii

Ezzat Dato Mohd Tahir - aduiii I missss 1 More Cina Bangsat Juga Lagi Satu, Tai Soon Kia Pun Mahu Tunjuk Pandai ka, Tai Soon Kiat, Alan And Ian So Ada 3 China Bangsat Mahu Tunjuk Power Mahu Langar Bumiputra Ka, Hahahahaha, Kita Tgk La What you Can Do, And How Far U Can Boom This Story Until When hahahahaa, Go Focus And Find Money La Sohaiiiiiii, Dun Tunjuk Power Tu show Ur Power Tu Langgar Bumiputra For What Stupid Sohaiii Cibaiiii, hahahhhahahaa, 3 Little Musketteer Sohai Cibaiiiiii Chinise tryying toi acting good Boom Bumiputra for what reason or u wan to show your power, to bring this matter to where haahahahhhaaha, the end of the day, u be the 3 stupuid Chinise in Mnalaysia Cruise Ti No Where Sohaiiii

Source from: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ezzat.drift

Cheers people... don't be racist :wavey:

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
It is this kind of people who makes the situation from bad to worse by playing the racial card when he do not want to own up to his mistakes.
Let me take a wild guess, in a few days time this will be fully covered up by his daddy no doubt.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hey where is the guy now? NO response?

Hey dude I forgot your zth name. I thought you said if we fk with MUSC we fk with u. As you can see, a lot of forumers are showing disgust towards your statement, thus indirectly fking with MUSC, and quite directly fking with you. What you gonna do :biggrin: ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience