17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
I agree, he could have been better-advised. That is what family and friends for.

why would an matured adult like him need to be advised by family and friends pertaining matters like this? if he is a 15 years old kid, yea still need guidance and why is he writing some press release in atrocious english? he threatened to whack others openly, isnt that a clear threat to public safety?

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
why would an matured adult like him need to be advised by family and friends pertaining matters like this? if he is a 15 years old kid, yea still need guidance and why is he writing some press release in atrocious english? he threatened to whack others openly, isnt that a clear threat to public safety?
You already answered your own question.

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
Daftar Masuk | Facebook

MY OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT OFFICIALY FROM ME AS MUSC DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 AT PUYRAJAYA...

TO ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE DUN EVEN KNOW REGARDING THIS MATTER PLS SHUT THE F***K UP K....

FOR YOUR GUYS INFO THE 600HP LANCER IS MY OFFICIAL DRIVER IF YOU GUYS NOT BELIVE IT. PLS CHECK MY PICTURE THE LANCER CAR IS PARK INSIDE MY PROMO BOOTH WITH MY NEW VTECH CAR.

THE TRACK SLIPPERY DUE TO LEAKING ENGINE OIL FROM DUNNO WHICH STUPID CAR. THE EMCEE ANNOUNCED EVERY 10-30MINS TO CROWD AND SPECTATORS, " PLEASE DO NOT GET NEAR THE METAL BARRICATE DURING THE RACE FOR SAFETY ISSUE. " BUT THE SPECTATORS SAID, "ARRRGGGGHHHHHH.... WE WANT TO GET CLOSE AND SEE THE CAR CLEARLY."

EVEN WE FOLLOW MAM AND AAM SANTION SAFETY ISSUE, THE MONKEY IS ALWAYS MONKIES.. THEY WILL HANG AROUND HERE AND THERE AND IGNORE OTHER PPL ADVICED.SOMETIMES LIKE BABOON..

I'M NOT BLAMING MY PROFFESIONAL DRIVER WHO DROVE 600HP DRAG CAR AND TOGETHER WITH CROWD AND SPECTATOR THAT BEHAVE LIKE BABOON. I'M ALSO NOT BLAMING THE ORGANIZER FOR THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

THE MOST FASTEST PROFFESIONAL F1 DRIVER MICHAEL SCHUMACHER ALSO HAD BEEN AN ACCIDENT AND BROKE HIS OWN LEG AND PROFFESSIONAL MOTO GP GRAND PRIX RIDER, SIMONCELLY DIED WITH FULL FIA SAFETY GEAR ON INTERNATIONAL FIA SAFETY STANDARD CIRCUIT AT SIC DURING THE INTERNATIONAL RACE. PLUS PRINCE OF DRIFT MALAYSIA NUMBER 1 BEST DRIFTER IN ASIA BANG THE WALL AT MALACCA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUT DURING THE RACE.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED ' SHIT HAPPENED FAITH AND DESTINY FROM THE AL MIGHTY ' AND FOR THE MALAYSIAN MOTORSPORT ENTHUSIAST, PLEASE SUPPORT THE MUSC DRAG RACING AND HOPEFULLY MINISTER FROM THE KBS CAN SUPPORT OUR ORGANISATION TO HAVE OUR OWN PROPER DRAG STRIP CIRCUIT AND FOR THE PEOPLE INJURED DURING THE RACE, PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM TO GET WELL SOON HEALTHIER AND COME BACK TO OUR DRAG RACE ROUND FOUR.

PLEASE DONT BULL SHIT OR TALK COCK ON MUSC MOTORSPORT AS THE NGO IN MALAYSIA AND THE MR PRESIDENT OF MUSC.

I DONT CARE WHO U ARE AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN.
U F**K WITH MUSC, U F**K WITH ME.

~PLEASE TAKE NOTE. ADIOS AMIGOSS... ~

REGARDS,

MR.EZZAT TAHIR ( MR G )
OFFICIAL MUSC EVENTS PROMOTER

LU LANGSI WA KIASU
LU LEBIH WA LANGGAR
PAKAI KERETA SORONG

professional driver ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how could the 'professional driver' can participated the event without AAM or MAM permit ?

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
This organiser is a PRICK. He issues a press release f**king people? Who the hell is he? Some jaguh kampong issit? MS can have accident BUT did 17 spectators get injured? Bloody dumb ass.

Bogie

May 2, 2010
Terengganu
Dear Organizer!

Not nice to call peoples monkey.. if they r monkey then u are what? u must be Ceaser from Planet of Apes who organizing monkeys assembly!... instead they r the one who give u money by buying the tickets.. to all civilize mat kereta here, please do not support any event organized by this organizer.. this is really embarrassing! hopefully some victims will bring u to the court! cee siii arr~ ptuii.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Brothers,

There are parties among us who blamed the organizer and there are parties among us who blamed the spectators.
What's the relationship between the story and THIS case? an accident?

in your story they showed remorse, regret. here I see arrogance and racial card being played and not a hint of remorse or regret.

judges also take into consideration the character of the accused. which does take weight.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
2 years back for the 1st time i been to this drag race in cyberjaya ....as a spectator in my point of view was asking in my heart there is so little safety apply to spectator & race driver.

spectator: the only safety i saw was tree some along the drag track and some metal railing to block spectator going to the track or walking across the track....

Drag driver: only safety is helmet, they car been lighten to the max as possible ...none of the car have roll cage ... saw some car door even more extreme.... door some part of the lower Structure been remove to save weight... smart way ....only saw a piece a metal hanging car door frame like a cardboard hanging loose without a frame...

then the most danger part drag car launch/ race ... there will be few joker hold on to the drag car till almost green light then let go.... if some of them their brain respond slow what happen? been pull/ drag together right? haha when accident happen no time for joke... safety come 1st....

after been to this local drag racing ... i wish not to see any accident as they safety level almost none.... not much different compare with mat rempit in the street.

just a legal way of street racing with out police mess around....

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
2 years back for the 1st time i been to this drag race in cyberjaya ....as a spectator in my point of view was asking in my heart there is so little safety apply to spectator & race driver.

spectator: the only safety i saw was tree some along the drag track and some metal railing to block spectator going to the track or walking across the track....

Drag driver: only safety is helmet, they car been lighten to the max as possible ...none of the car have roll cage ... saw some car door even more extreme.... door some part of the lower Structure been remove to save weight... smart way ....only saw a piece a metal hanging car door frame like a cardboard hanging loose without a frame...

then the most danger part drag car launch/ race ... there will be few joker hold on to the drag car till almost green light then let go.... if some of them their brain respond slow what happen? been pull/ drag together right? haha when accident happen no time for joke... safety come 1st....

after been to this local drag racing ... i wish not to see any accident as they safety level almost none.... not much different compare with mat rempit in the street.

just a legal way of street racing with out police mess around....
Back where i come from its called kereta rentung

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
You already answered your own question.
read again. i have not. i was asking.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

This organiser is a PRICK. He issues a press release f**king people? Who the hell is he? Some jaguh kampong issit? MS can have accident BUT did 17 spectators get injured? Bloody dumb ass.

you see, he mentioned/threatened that he has a lot of "budak" . that tells me the person is a coward. only a coward needs to bring in their gang members for backup.only a coward needs to bring in racists remarks and vulgarity, obviously due to lack of substance. familiar with the term takde pelir? put him alone, he will be pissing in his pants.

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Shit happened from what the organizer was saying is correct but the problem is how you handle the pressure is totally unacceptable. Dont blame the crowd as you were saying they come close to the fence for me that's totally bullshit. Organizer should accept the fact, when something wrong happened everybody will goes by the book, blaming here and there would be the game for everything. Be matured bro.

Drag race on a street is totally unsafely, no matter how good the prep is. To blame this whole incident only to organizer is incorrect, what i dont understand is how the authority give such permit for this drag activity, they're so clever on judging the the Nilai 3 drag strip with no proper safety what's the difference between Nilai 3 and this venue. Proper drag strip need to be build to prevent this incident to occurred in future.

Cheers

yams727

Jul 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ezzat is a freaking joke. I enjoyed reading his slurs, the last time i laughed so much was during Russell Peters' show.

Want to watch a safe, sanctioned and thrilling drag race? Look no further than Sepang Drag Battle.

MAM and AAM's rules and regulations are there for good reason. Motorsports is inherently a dangerous sport, hence safety is paramount to a successful race / event, be it for spectators, racers and all concerned.

I'm not familiar with this dude's drag events, so i may be wrong, but I'm even surprised it's gone this far, this long without getting the proper sanctioning. If this is the case, it's technically a 'lumba haram'.

If son of Dato' Mohd Tahir wants to play the fate card, well... how's about this for 'everything happens for a reason': thank God there were no fatalities due to his negligence. And thank God his days as a 'motorsport' organizer is over.

Lesson learnt? Let's hope so.

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
The Batu Tiga accident story just makes this even worse, it shows us that we have not changed from 1970s.
If accidents of this type can happen, what is the difference between illegal racing and legal drag races? I don't see any difference other than money involved.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Back where i come from its called kereta rentung
Kereta rentung... i think kereta mayat....better...

this 17 ppl got hit by a drag car feel play bowling .... here we got see how may can get strike ....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Another case of Maresia boleh!!!

Any organiser oso boleh.
Any safety rules oso boleh. No safety rules oso boleh la.
Any spectators coming without regards to safety oso boleh.
Organiser not exercising responsibility oso boleh.
When accident happened, any bullshit reason/excuse given oso boleh.
Blame anyone, blame spectator, blame organiser (as long as not taking the blame ownself) oso boleh.

Next year some more event? oso boleh, of course....

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
Brothers,

There are parties among us who blamed the organizer and there are parties among us who blamed the spectators.

But just remember that justice is blind and doesn't take sides. If a judge asks the organizer "Why weren't there more barricades installed in such a dangerous undertaking?", the same judge will also ask the spectators "If you as a REASONABLE MAN knew that the sport is dangerous, what were you doing so close to the track?".

This is the law's definition of a REASONABLE MAN.

If a spectator were to claim damages from the organizer, he will be quickly shown the Hall case and he will be forced to think again. So let's not quickly point the finger to any parties. Let the judge decide that.

Ezzat has many friends in this forum as well as other automotive forums. Yes he's proven that he is hot-blooded chap, but if he is not hot-blooded and easily excited he won't be an automotive enthusiast. He will be playing chess. There are a lot of young, hot-blooded individuals in this forum, trying to drive faster and faster, and it could most probably include me and you too.

But unlike most of us who watches or participates in motorsport events, Ezzat organizes them. That is one BIG difference. He has his fair share of friends when all goes well, but when something wrong happens?

The Ministry is pressuring him. Where are his motorsport 'friends' and 'brothers' at this time? Where are his sponsor friends? His drifting friends? People who asked for his help in participating, getting free tickets, etc.?

I know some chose to abandon him. Some even offered condolence as if somebody is dead. How fragile it is, friendship based on a material possession: cars. Or maybe it's not even 'friendship' in the first place: it's just opportunism. Quick to gain benefit from him, similarly quick to attack him.

But remember: this accident can easily happen to any other organizer, be it sanctioned or unsanctioned. Driving instructor died, car rammed into spectators. It happens now, it happened before, and it will happen again in the future. Just remember one thing: if something wrong happens, your friends who you know based on your material possession will abandon you.

You'll need your friendship to be based on something more meaningful.

In my opinion reasonable man test are done for defendant mostly ,and in this case the driver ,organizers and the location owner (occupier's liability) and even the state government or federal government who allowed the event would be the defendant. The reasonable man test were created to ensure the defendant put himself in the shoes of victim or plaintiff to avoid any mishap. Every safety precaution taken only will be counted on reducing the award of damage as the the precautionary method is still not sufficient and the accident has occurred.

Please kindly enlighten to whoever involved in the accident the are able to sue for damages and remuneration as physical damage has occurred even as psychiatric illness for spectator but the burden of proof is tedious .Only the one whom suffers the damage, physical injury knows their pain as only them spill their blood,suffer the pain while the flesh recovers and the mark which is visible till they die.