15 April 2010 - Open Track Days 1400 - 1700 PM ( Reports & Photos )

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hihi.. trying to sharing any reports and photos?

well today was great, yeah thats red flag up for few times and overall was prefect. today not that much car as usual during weekend and today hit around 30 during the track. what a powerful ferrari with white color, so sound is totally similar like an F1 thats was so cool.

peeps, if do have a photos kindly post up by this thread and share it together and mind to write up some little report of the track day.

thank you.

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
hi,

i never take pic in sic before. usually, i drive in sic and with my car, how i want to take my own photo haha. but yesterday i went to sic and bring my camera. got a few shots here and there. will upload a few more .....

Attachments

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
sorry la..cant do
msg: 'This is not a valid image file.'

dunno why...already cnvrt to jpeg size 600x400 63.2kb also cannot...haihhh

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
well it been a month the track has been closed, due to F1 session. So upon on this time 15th april, everyone was grab back to the track once again. well during track day I saw lots photographers was taking a shoot on the pit, so I am to drop by and asking around for the photos sharing =]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s no better way to kick off the new year, automotive wise, then with the Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS), the Mecca for JDM aficionados. While we are still scheduled for weekly therapy sessions to treat the severe depression from not being able to attend TAS, Zerotohundred.com’s close friend and proprietor of Motorsport Playground, Remus, was reporting live from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience