120Y Old School

kandiahzrulz

Dec 9, 2004
hehe..not gila..just that i'm a novince and still learning the trade.trying to understand all the term with my housemate (jinkl).My tires are 14" and ori . Wondering is it possible to bring out the tires like in da movie starky and hutch ?tyres jetting out. ?
wat are the procedures ?
:D

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hehe bringing out the rims ?
u mean spacers :D
but then pickup i tink will reduce..

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
bro kandiahzrulz, i owned a datsun B310 120Y UK spec 1979, almost 100% conversion. what's left are the front/rear lights and the body chassis of course so u know what to figure out what i've changed.... engine converted to ca18det..... hhaaaa my fren.... that's when u can use 17" rims and 18". but it takes a lot of courage to build up such cars. coz everything has to be custom made.... :lol: :lol:

kandiahzrulz

Dec 9, 2004
yesterday and today...did my tyres...changed all 4 tires with SIMEX tires from DUNLOP..dad's money (stillstudying mah ) den had to chage ball joints rusted gila...den did sum balancing and allignment...

b310turbo--- dasyat man..where am i to find 20K....but ur specs is saved within my hd..but to think of it..maybe enjin can follow..exterior should be my enjin..cloning not allowed ...hehe..thanks for the list ...pening aready...

p/s :- can u put up a pic or sumthing like dat.. b310turbo ??? :blink:

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
hi kandiahrulez n fellow 120y owners. I own a 1974 120y oso. Jus fully restored it fully to it's original condition from the engine to body to interior. Right now the car is totally stock. Goin for the original look. Like the fellow forummers mentioned, the old skool deep set japanese rims or the deep set cross spoked ones fr BBS really suits the 120y. Will try to look for 14-15" wheels. :lol:

B310turbo- hey man wat u did to ur ride is totally wicked!! Reminds me of the americans or aussies who custom their old rides. Looking forward to ur pics!1 hehehe

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
hairspray,

if u r looking for those japs rims u were talking about, i've found one in Ipoh. damn cun man, they have like 100 spokes but then u car cannot everyday drive la plus the price is RM2500 for rims only. jalan malaysia all lubang-lubang one, cant afford to do so!!! B)

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
b310turbo- rm2500 jus for rims is really expensive. Way over budget. I know of another shop in klang that may have it. But their price i think will be something like wat u mentioned.... sighz...hehehehe havta slowly look around...... :D

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
b310turbo- yea i've thought abt havin simple 5-spoke chrome rims oso..... indeed it looks jus as good. Good suggestion :D bro. hehehe

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
bro, what i can suggest is the axe look alike rims. they make ur car look tougher man and make sure the rounded parts where u put the nuts are smaller, its a psychological thingy. makes ur rims look bigger than they are..... :)

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
Do you mean the rims dat look like one solid piece. With smaller lug nuts to create the bigger rims look? I haven't really seen a lot of these on d roads..hehehe :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I'm planning to do 1.3 piston conversion to my 1.6 campro.

The workshop guy said he needs to open the block to check and see if there is any freeplay of the pistons, if so, the block needs to be rebored either 0.5 to 1mm.

Is it safe to rebore block? Or is it even safe to bump the compression of my campro? thanks guys :adore:

Can increase compression without management ma?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience