11/7/10 Melaka Gathering

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i've talked to edmund, he assigned steve of RX8 to be our guide from SG. Besi Toll onwards... so let's try to drive at 180 km/h only...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i've talked to edmund, he assigned steve of RX8 to be our guide from SG. Besi Toll onwards... so let's try to drive at 180 km/h only...
yeah have to as some of us still have their speed cuts...i shall not mention names :biggrin:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
180km/h...hmmm...Dont try to wait for me guys, my maximum speed is 90km/h. :P

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
hi guys,

BREAKING NEWS.

ON THE 11/7 THOSE WHO RE SELLING THEIR ITEMS ARE REQUIRED TO TAG THE ITEMS WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND H/P NO AND PRICE CLEARLY ON THE ITEMS USING CELLOPHANE TAPE.

I WOULD BRING 20 SMALL BOXES TO ISOLATE THOSE ITEMS (SMALL ONES). I WOULD DO MY BEST TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ITEMS, TAGGING IS MUST FOR IDENTIFYING THE OWNER IF THEY GET MIX UP.

PLEASE BRING YOUR THUMB DRIVE TO EXHIBIT YOUR BIGGER ITEMS IN MY LAPTOP(I WOULD PROVIDE, MAKE SURE VIRUS FREE BRO)

PLEASE LABEL THE PICTURES IN YOUR THUMB DRIVE OF YOUR BIGGER ITEMS WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND H/P NO AND PRICE OF COURSE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, PLS PREPARE A LIST OF ITEMS (IE RE STICKER, BUMPER LAMP, KEY CHAIN ETC) ON A4 PAPER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR BUYER. THOSE INSPECTING THE ITEMS HAVE TO QUE TO AVOID MISSING. IF YOU HAVE NO ITEMS BRING SOME NON GF CHICKS SO I COULD INTRO TO SINGLE BRO, JOKING!.

I WOULD DIRECT THE INTERESTED PARTY TO CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY ONLY IF YOU LEAVE THE H/P NO ON THE ITEMS(SMALL ONES) OR LABEL WITH THE PIC. THERE IS AN AUCTION FOR PARTS AT THE END IF YOU LIKE. THANKS. ANY ENQUIRY CONTACT 0172651680 ADAM

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
somehow... can someone shed me some lights regarding that adamckc is talking about ?
maybe i missed out something. as of my understandings tables are for sponsors to exhibit their items. i'm not aware about this event end up like bazaar.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its very simple. What adamckc is doing is on his won accord as he has never asked any of the core members in kl. the organisers are not responsible for any of his actions and as such no claim should come our way.

i am very simple. if you want to do something of this sort have the courtesy of asking us whom have work to pull this event together. since he says Joewe has given him the green light during his meeting at radiance, then he should be responsible. the organisers also the people that have bothered to arrange sponsors, are not responsible for his action. simple CB.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
hmmmm okay... but let's not make it like a bazaar.... it's gonna be messy.....coz i'm not aware of any table assigned for him....

but i like the part "IF YOU HAVE NO ITEMS BRING SOME NON GF CHICKS SO I COULD INTRO TO SINGLE BRO, JOKING!. "
gladly put those chics on the table :) ahahahha

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
hi core members and sifu sifu,

sorry i think you have misunderstood me, allow me to clarify.. i have discussed with the head organisor in melaka,not joewe. the below post has been mistakenly put in gathering thread 5 days ago. the bazaar is for the benefit for all those who have parts to sell. neither i nor anyone else get any cent off it. in fact some expenses is unavoidable. i think it would be easier just to forget the idea. but i think we continue with it for those who genuinely has parts to sell esp small things like sticker or keychain or signal lights etc and those who want to find parts. i would give h/p no for the buyer to contact the seller, i am just helping and be ke po. please bring your items in your own box ( i would not provide as i think my volunteer effort in not appreciated). i would be one of those who would pick u guys up from the air keroh toll. hope we could clarify by communication before any misunderstanding occur. lastly the warmest welcome from all bro in melaka to all bro from other states. we in melaka sincerely hope you have a great time. we would do our best and all inconvenience is regretted.

dear all,

guys, breaking news, since this is one very huge meeting on 11/7 in melaka, there is few banquet tables to display all your used parts (prefered small ones, if big ones you could display your photoes of the parts) for sale..

all transaction is between buyer and seller and organisor not responsible. many thanks.

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i believe i've chatted with edmund an hour ago... there won't be a table in the banquet for sales... tables are for sponsors to display and introduce the products... even sponsors don't get to sell their items on the day except passing on the product details, getting information for product update circulation purposes.

i believe you guys who wanna sell parts just bring a cloth or newspaper... can leave on the floor when we arrive at MITC... or leave it in the hood of your car.. eventually people will ask...

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
u boys have fun trow! wished i could join

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Suddenly :hmmmm: ..... this is getting very complicated :biggrin: ... LOL.... I myself am confused already :hmmmm: . I'm sure it's all a minor misunderstanding only :biggrin: .

Sorry bros , I won't be able to join you guys. Spoke to most of the Rx8Club members last 2 TT sessions and its a difficult weekend to get them together. Its an F1 weekend plus its also the weekend of the World Cup finals + 3rd & 4th placing.

Have Fun bros :burnout: ....... I sincerely wish i could join my RE buddies :adore: ...

~:driver:Warm Regards from Rx8ClubMalaysia:driver:~