1.8 putra

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
as for the ecu i am using j5 from matspeed!!!! ok la no complaint!!!......i just did my gear box final drive 3rd and 4 th gear!!!! wit exedy and lsd lock!!! wow that so much diff now!!!!! but still using standard air filter!!!! ha ha ha:hmmmm::hmmmm:...... guys share la wat u done to ur cars!!! i know there alot of powerfull cars out there cause i always kena tinggal at kesas highwat!!!:mad::mad:... have fun modding!!!
bro your gearbox 3rd & 4th gear u did it from matspeed also issit...n how much it cost u ??

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
bro need help here .. my car jerking when i drive .. and the rpm hardly climb / climb slower ... is there any problems ?? pls help.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
fuel supply?? cos my car cluth slipped, rpm climbeb slow but car wont jerk...

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
if im not mistaken u owned 190whp 4throttle 4g93..correct or not? i can remember where i saw the post. i think in 4throttle thread ..

Bump:

if im not mistaken u owned 190whp 4throttle 4g93..correct or not? i can remember where i saw the post. i think in 4throttle thread ..

sorry ler i dunno what is 4throttle but i juz know tat im running on 45mm throttle bodies only....

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
That would be one nice mod if my car was a weekend only ride.

Currently nothing much done to my car except for high-comp pistons from a 4G92 non-mivec engine, port & polish block head, added a fuel regulator as prior to this engine was running lean, metal gaskets for the whole engine to help avoid annoying engine oil leakages.

Other than that cars pretty much stock.

Bump: That would be one nice mod if my car was a weekend only ride.

Currently nothing much done to my car except for high-comp pistons from a 4G92 non-mivec engine, port & polish block head, added a fuel regulator as prior to this engine was running lean, metal gaskets for the whole engine to help avoid annoying engine oil leakages.

Bump: That would be one nice mod if my car was a weekend only ride.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i hope one day i can fit that ITB to my 4g93 huhu...but cost wise ...mm damn expensive bcoz need standalone ems

Bump: i hope one day i can fit that ITB to my 4g93 huhu...but cost wise ...mm damn expensive bcoz need standalone ems

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hehe .... if wanna play with itbs ... we need standalone and a good tuner :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche will be presenting the next generation 911 at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year in September. As is the usual procedure, the precedence of an updated model, especially one as iconic as the 911, is by reports suggesting new the improvements to the new model.

Before this, the rumourmill had already churned out a creamy one in the form of a possible seven speed manual transmission for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience