1:18 Diecast Forums

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Anyone know who does a good 1:18 diecast scale of the R33 Skyline GT-R?
Available here in the Klang Valley??

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Thats sad. I have a lot of the R32, R34 and also the KPCG110. But until now cant get the R33 or even the R30. :(

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Just happened upon this thread, first time visit here.
GTManiac: thats a very nice Corvette u got from Maisto, didnt know they could do such nice things. sorta a prejudiced fan of AutoArt...haha
anyways, went shopping today at Queens Park Shopping mall in Cheras, there's a new shop there selling scale model cars. very nice. mostly D1GP cars. but they have a lot of custumizable cars parts and cars there. Suprisingly have alot of modern classic car models there, like RX7 savanah, Datsun 280, some OLD skyline, probly the earliest of its kind. but these ar like 1:32.
erm... cant remember everything cos something i saw there totally blew my mind. Walked around abit and saw a 1:24 Chevy Bel Air, maroon with chrome bits, forgot what brand. very nice. thats not the best part

The best part was seeing a full chrome car, but couldnt make out what it was, cos it was placed on a high glass cabinet, and i'm not very good at identifying american classics. thought that was the end of it so i walked over to the counter and took some of their business cards for fun, then the Managing director, Jimmy Yep, was there. ended up chatting with him and i asked him what that chrome car was, so he unlocked the glass cabinet and showed it to me. Was a Chevy Camaro, same like in Transformers, just that chromed out like hell....drools...
guys head over there to take a look at what they have, really nice things there. try looking there for what u want.
heres their website : HOTWORKS
spread word bout them if u go over.
wish them the best of business....damn thats a long post..
cheers!

Last edited:

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Yeah... nowadays maisto models kinda hot.. the details much better than last 5 years. But i have to limit my interest, or i will be bankrupted if i am in to collect all Maisto & AutoArt models..

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Yep.. once upon the time most of the maisto are below RM100..RM85 to be excact. But the quality is greatly improved..

Just came back from KK Sabah, Malaysia last week. Came across a maisto 1:18 McLaren F1, in black in a supermarket there. And many other old maisto 1:18 models. Wanted to buy, but no more space in the bag to bring one. Now, i regret not buy it. Very hard to find nowadays...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
the Nikko store in Milenia Walk Singapore sells a wide range of AA models. and they are cheap too.

just came back from their shop yesterday.

heaven

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
aiyoo...singgapore aa...haih....penang...1 also dun hv..haih
ahah

penang no dealer or specialty shop?

in SG, the AA Mugen DC5 costs around 130SGD, about RM300 at the current conversion rates.

during GSS (Great Singapore Sale), can get upto 20% discount.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We arrived again to a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid. Being driven for abit, the owner did not even wash the car and we were already called to come do up the car. For a un-washed car it looks quite sleek and clean from a distance. We have always received questions like "which car brand produces the best quality paint besides supercars?" We have to say Audi has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience