Search results

1. A

VW Golf GTI: Make It Whiter & Sexier

I know the owner....way to go Kev.... haha...
  2. A

Totalled Lamboghini?

this shows a typical Malaysian mentality..way lower than you can imagine. Cheering on some other unfortunate. Worst...the videos are going to view by other country...a real shame.
  3. A

Largest gathering of modified cars in Juru Auto-City

There is a incident that did not report. There is a Suzuki Swift from Taiping Swift Club caught fire..well..you play with fire, you will end with fire.
  4. A

[wts] engine oil

Hi, I'm interested. Would you able to meet at The Curve after office hour or at night? My brother can only COD at that place cause his working schedule is very tight. Bump: Hi, I'm interested. Would you able to meet at The Curve after office hour or at night? My brother can only COD at...
  5. A

Nissan Skyline R34 GTt (M) for sale

if you don't even have a single photo then it would be hard for other outstation potential buyer that might be interested. Good Luck in your sales.
  6. A

Company Cars for SALE !! Used by Manager & Director

before all you dufos that thinks the name skyline means the GTR or sports car. go and do some study before pointing out comment.
  7. A

Sscus euro

At his shop now near to Penang Autocity Installing the EPJ series SSCUS seat. Brilliant service. Bump: At his shop now near to Penang Autocity Installing the EPJ series SSCUS seat. Brilliant service.
  8. A

new! SikaDamp630! Continental OEM soundproofing material!

just a question, the soundMat is the same as sikadamp? :confused:
  9. A

Tiburon / Tuscani 2003+

yeah yeah...that will be interesting
  10. A

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

this is a hot car right now. You may have to check with the SA to find out.
  11. A

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

wah..so many spec to choose from.
  12. A

Magazine Photoshoot?

thats too bad, lack of the GK. Do let us know what is the outcome?
  13. A

Crazy mod @ Thailand

black, this one reminds me of "Tony".
  14. A

Magazine Photoshoot?

too bad. I'm in Butterworth. Otherwise can contribute a bit. I have some slight mod. Condition of the car? nice and shining :proud:
  15. A

Lambo doors anyone?

anyway, the kits are too expensive compare to local one which is around RM500-800. But reliability? don't know yet. But I heard the material is good
  16. A

Lambo doors anyone?

wah...miss out a few days and the thread become like that ah? hehe
  17. A

this is for those who keep whining on the exhaust sound. Check this out man. Lancer Gt with HKS muffler YouTube - 2008 lancer hks FTW
  18. A

yeap...go on..continue. hehe
  19. A

don't you notice that all cars no matter contis or jdm are all running either auto or cvt. Its the current technologies that most driver prefered.
  20. A

Time to move on: Next HCC President 07/08

Roy, You did a great job managing this club. I will put up both of my hands to support you. What Daniel said was correct.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad Luck... bang my car side door against road sign post... my fault.. didnt see properly and reverse.. then hit my right back door... got long scratch...

Went to a paint shop in sunway... they charge me RM240 to knock and paint back... they say my colour is pearl paint so expensive abit...

Sifu's pls recommend a place where i can finish this fast... cos paint chip off... and i'm afraid it will rust. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience