Search results

1. P

Honda Civic EK Track Car For Sale

komeng_9: i'm only helping my friend. appreciate it if you can contact Bob at 012-361 8211 to get the full specs, etc. i can personally vouch for its fantastic handling and optimum gear ratios for SIC. :) 7curse: cannot mod to road use bro, like feedzya mentioned. roll cage is welded on, no...
  2. Honda Civic EK Track Car For Sale

car has been sold. Thank you. [size="3"]
  3. P

TEIN Super Street for Jazz, City

bump! :driver:
  4. P

TEIN Super Street for Jazz, City

bump! new, lower price! :)
  5. P

Rare Lightweight Japanese Rims 15 x 7j

Doink: A few reasons- 1. Seller and another unrelated party confirmed they were Japanese, mostly based on the design of the inside of the wheels where the tyres are mounted (i.e. curved with one distinct crease, vs. Taiwanese / Malaysian designs where the inside of the wheels are usually flat)...
  6. Rare Lightweight Japanese Rims 15 x 7j

Rare original lightweight Japanese performance rims for sale by owner! Design is similar to Enkei RPF1 (but nicer, in my opinion). :) Specs:- Size: 15" x 7j Offset: +45 PCD: 100 (4 holes) Weight: Lightweight, slightly heavier than SSR / Enkei RPF1 rims FREE tyres: Yokohama...
  7. TEIN Super Street for Jazz, City

Almost new TEIN Super Street complete set of suspension for Honda Jazz GD1 / GD3 and Honda City GD8 for sale! PRICE NOW DOWN TO RM2,800 nego! Specs: - TEIN Super Street - Fully height adjustable front & rear - 16-level damping settings front and rear Sale by owner, in use for only 2...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At this day and age where equality of the sexes is a more widely accepted concept, it is time to put to rest the foolish notion that only men can be Harley bikers.

<!--more-->These were the sentiments shared by Harley-Davidson Kuala Lumpur, as it supports the official launch of the Harley Owner Group’s “Ladies of Harley” at the Concorde Hotel in conjunction with HOG’s Annual General Meeting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience