Search results

1. Tevin Lim

Recommendation Engine oil for Myvi

haha, how about 4A-GE? ><
  2. Tevin Lim

Night fever today?

yes, SNF tonite..xD refer to this: SNF GRAND FINALE KARNIVAL!
  3. Tevin Lim

Honda Civic FD2 Type R Fully Loaded

share what's inside...XD curious lol... hehehe~~~
  4. Tevin Lim

Toyota Cressida 1JZGTE

8000?:banghead:
  5. Tevin Lim

Chop Shop Item..

got YRV's piston? urgent...
  6. Tevin Lim

Project Z Week 3 : Damage Analysis

LOL... wondering if the first pic are reflecting the number plate D 8412...@@
  7. Tevin Lim

McLaren duo figures Red Bull will require KERS at Sepang to stay ahead

YeeHau86, I guess its a compulsory item to install... but they use or not will be another question/option... further more that KERS are weighted... I guess the weight different will affect the race... xMika, haha... yeah, streets need KERS especially in town race that are full with traffic...
  8. Tevin Lim

>>any Seremban People<< N9

this topic really long... 931 pages...@@ Seremban got TT soon?? wakaka... and you guys really got lotz of topics... I need to catch up with you guys since can't really understand most of the posts from page 928-931... :banghead: haha... the name here... I can only guess who's it... I guess I...
  9. Tevin Lim

Turbo for carb. engine and workshop

sifu, mean... the mixture may not be good to the seal of turbo and the compressor wheel inside the housing of turbo if the turbo are after the carburetor?? hehe, u r advising us 2 use carburetor after the turbo(carb -> turbo -> intake ) rite? sorry ya.. poor in English and really wish could...
  10. Tevin Lim

Proton Wira 4G92 2001 for sale (RM 15k) many extra

nice car... god luck for your sale...^^
  11. Tevin Lim

MOST EXTREME ENGINE TRANSFORMATIONS - From Rag to Riches by KC's the Detailien

KC2, you really give us very details information on how to hands on to make our car looks like a showroom car... damn appreciate it... :adore:
  12. Tevin Lim

RM80K++ car for option

I suggest you to get a Toyota Vios new car since as ayap89 said, new car have less problem... and it was good in fuel consumption... for daily drive, nt bad... while new car got a lower interest rate... you've no idea to the history of any used cars except you are ready to accept any...
  13. Tevin Lim

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

I thought fill and pass up a form then could be done after Puspakom had diagnosed and JPJ finish documentation... but how come need to pay for this and that?? JPJ and Puspakom required?? or the price given is to pay middle-mans/runner?
  14. Tevin Lim

Track Attack for Track Junkies at the Time To Attack Next Sunday!

just wanted to gossip~~~ "Price: RM150 per driver for Time To Attack Participants (Finalists) RM280 per driver for the public" means what?? sorry for my stupidness... ---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 PM ---------- just wanted to...
  15. Tevin Lim

Toyota Corona ST150 Supercharge

JPJ endorsed/approved the car above???
  16. Tevin Lim

Toyota Supra JZA80 for SALE

non-vvti?? means?? haha~ I hope you could get me more info bout that...