Search results

1. Norsaiful Zaidi

Honda CR-Z to Enter Super GT with Twin-Turbo V6!

Not as noisy as other GT car Maybe due to the hybrid system??
  2. Norsaiful Zaidi

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

I think the SGTi chase last nearly a hour is because the evo dont want to go too close the car afraid later will bang the car if suddenly have heavy braking If they bang the car not just the evo x rosak but maybe later kena maki at fb say police bully SGTi :biggrin: Maybe they wait until the...
  3. Norsaiful Zaidi

Rapidly cooling the brake......

Thanks for your all advice So far my brake didnt vibrate or have weird sound But I wont wait for that happend :driver:
  4. Norsaiful Zaidi

Rapidly cooling the brake......

The road near my place (Klang) very dusty, after driving (most of the time hard driving) I directly spray water to wash off the dust out of my car. Of course the wheels will be spray with water, and steam come out from the brake as soon as the water hit them. So I wanna ask all the ZTH sifus...
  5. Norsaiful Zaidi

Klang Anyone?

Woa! Got group at Klang :driver:
  6. Norsaiful Zaidi

Project Z Donation Box and important updates

Date: Aug 27, 2011 Time: 19:56:14 GMT+08:00 Status: Completed Subject: Norsaiful Zaidi have sent RM50.00 MYR to Zerotohundred.com with PayPal Good luck bro :driver:
  7. Norsaiful Zaidi

Cleaning your throttle body

You should make your own youtube channel regarding D.I.Y Man, your are awesome :driver:
  8. Norsaiful Zaidi

Why not post your build thread here??

Here are the example of a build thread section Click the link :listen: Build Threads :driver:
  9. Norsaiful Zaidi

Why not post your build thread here??

Ehem... Sorry bro when I write this post I didn't attach any picture Now only I realise the pic I dont where the pic come from :banghead: Nice :adore:
  10. Why not post your build thread here??

Unlike oversea forums they have a section call build thread, where they their on going project. So since this forums (I think) also dont have, why not post at this section If you own proton You have on going project Post at here lo It may be good reference for new modified noob like me :driver:
  11. Norsaiful Zaidi

$$$$ vs knowledge

People study knowledge for money
  12. Norsaiful Zaidi

What the hell he thinking?

Singaporian ma.....
  13. Norsaiful Zaidi

Formula One opts for turbo 1.6-liter V6 mills for 2014

1.6 turbo?? Mean turbo satria also can enter LO
  14. Norsaiful Zaidi

Totalled Lamboghini?

Actually the only fun part of the gathering is the crashes
  15. Norsaiful Zaidi

Racequeens at the 2011 Super GT Round 3 - Sepang

Can I choose both :biggrin:
  16. Norsaiful Zaidi

Did you give your car a name?

I call my Proton Wira Shenshi Cause Wira in Japanese is Shenshi :driver:
  17. Norsaiful Zaidi

My intro

18. Norsaiful Zaidi

My intro

What do I drive: 1998 1.5 Proton Wira Male Location: Klang, Selangor Occupation:Student (Full Time) Admin & Marketing Exec (Part Time) How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Google When was it? :2006 What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? :See how other...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to know if there is a bolt on unit for the Lancer GT? Am not looking to replace the engine with an old EVO etc. Also, how effective would it be if I am looking to get a maybe a max of 20% increase in HP? Would the engine be able to handle it or will the wear and tear be bad? Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience