Search results

1. N

Anyone interested in Advanced Driving Course

i'll confirm it again by mid of june...hopefuly i can join u all
  2. N

not sure can make it :( .....coz sunday is a working day at kelantan...worried if my boss would not aprroved my leave.:bawling:
  3. N

im in too....! come on everybody...lets start the class....:driver:
  4. N

mizunori77, count me in....may u make it on saturday.....coz i'm from kelantan and need to drive back for work just after the course is finish.
  5. N

VIOS

izzit possible to put black top ae111 into vios chasis?
  6. N

installation engine/halfcut na/turbo..

what's the best for gsr terbalik + installation for waja 1.6?
  7. N

4G92 DOHC MIVEC wHP???

izzit there haf a stroker kit 4 mivec available in the market? price? emmmm...i'm noobie here....tq
  8. N

Problem with e-manage in WAJA

My problem is same like yours. Sifu please help us….. Cipan where are u….:X-:
  9. N

4G92 DOHC MIVEC wHP???

dyno result? Congrate 4 your waja mivec project. very nice job...i'll be join u after bored with my waja BOT....:driver: How is your dyno result?
  10. N

Mazda BFgtx B8 180hp... for sale !!!

pm me best price...thanks
  11. N

Royal Purple Extreme Engine oil

hi robbie, My previous engine oil was syntium 800 SAE 15W-50. I’m driving waja 1.6m with 65000km. My normal driving is a bit hard with revving until 5500-6000 rpm for every gear. So please suggest to me the suitable engine oil grade that suit for my babe. Price? tq.
  12. N

remove speed cut

just to know the limit of my babe... cheers...
  13. N

remove speed cut

ooo....like that arrr....so thats mean my car haf an accelaration problem coz its hard to reach 210 km/h....it still can manage to reach 180km/h in 4th gear but hard to go more further in 5th gear... ok thks a lot.....
  14. N

remove speed cut

thaks for all the suggestions..rsm & pivot....but i more tend to do it as DIY...like what i've mention earlier....i.e. i need to know which one is the speed sensor wire on the siemens ecu...coz i've just know that we can remove the speed cut by cutting that wire... thks for sharing..
  15. N

remove speed cut

ok...i just know that we have to cut the Speed Sensor Wire to remove the speed cut...but unfortunately i do not know which one is the wire....what color is the speed sensor wire in waja siemens ecu? thks...
  16. remove speed cut

anybody know which ECU wire that we should cut to remove the speed cut on siemens ecu? i'm driving waja 1.6 '03. hard to get the rsm. too expensive for me. thks for sharing.
  17. N

can a waja chassis withstand a 4G63?

izzit convert frm 1.6-2.0 still legal? tot can go to 1.8 onli.
  18. N

Crank Pulley

it will give some better response oni....
  19. N

Engine Transplant for Waja (A)

izzit we can trade-in the waja engine? estimate price?
  20. N

hii..bro sifu..

u r welcome...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience