Search results

1. X

Getting prepared for a race

Hey guys any tips for a first timer going on a race? My hatch is completely stock. Im actually planning to go for a race somewhere early this november but im a little worried my 1.3 fuel injected hatch may face parts wear and tear problem due to old age during the race if i force it too much...
  2. X

Advice regarding the add of turbo

Hey all zth members... Im currently driving a 1.3 fuel injected satria. I am interested in installing a turbo but do not know what should or will be fixed when its install. Could anyone help explain to me what will be done when the turbo is installed together with what comes along as well...
  3. X

how to check what type of extractor i have in my hatch

hey guys... Im owning a 1.3 satria. I would like to check what extractor i have. Any idea how to check? And besides, what extractor would be most ideal my ride for increased power and fuel consumption?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I detail my car engine once about every 2 months. This includes spraying degreaser on the underside of the car hood, then washing off with water. However, I notice this doesn't clean the underside of the hood properly. There is a buildup of dark stains on the metal which can only be removed by polishing.

So, that's what I did. I spent yesterday polishing the underside of the car hood. Not easy because the surface is not uniform, with lots of grooves and undulation. I am not quite happy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience