Search results

1. L

Lamborghini lifts the lid on new V12 engine

There is no torque converter. It's a normal clutch but with unique gear selector mechanism for very fast shifts
  2. L

Some details spilled on Lambo’s latest bull

You are partially right. Though Jota was a conversion kit for the Diablo SE 30 rather than an actual variant sold of the production line. ALL Diablo SE 30 left the factory in metallic purple (with 1 or 2 exceptions). There is one in Malaysia.
  3. L

Some details spilled on Lambo’s latest bull

Interesting. Thanks for the info. 700hp and 680Nm from a 6.5L V12 indicates the engine will be direct injected. The weight shaved is a very good sign. I'm sure we'll see some tech originating from VW-Audi, developed by Lambo. Also though the numer LP700-4 was mentioned I'm sure it will still...
  4. L

Peugeot reveals new Le Mans prototype

I think some facts in the story need pointing out. Audi is not 'upping the ante with the R15 plus'. Audi's 2011 racer will be called the R18. The R15 plus was the car that swept the podium at La Sarthe this year. FYI, the engine regs for 2011 are very different. No more 5.5L diesel engines...
  5. L

Esprit the only new Lotus currently under development

I think Lotus is diluting its core values in this attempt to chase dollars. The styling is nothing groundbreaking either, in my view. Hope Dany Bahar knows what he is doing otherwise he, Lotus Cars and Proton are screwed. I think Lotus should focus on its established mantra. It's the only thing...
  6. L

Volkswagen to reach decision by year end on Formula One

I think it is likely that they would come back in 2013 as an engine supplier only to a team and then come in as a team. I think the bosses indicated in earlier reports that they are likely to use the Audi or Porsche brand. Not sure if Lambo brand would be sensible business-wise. Would be nice...
  7. L

Lotus Racing to use the same engine/gearbox combination as Red Bull in 2011

Once again, as pointed out before, Taxpayers' money is not involved. Tony, Din, Nasa's personal money is NOT tax payers money. Just as how the money in your savings account is not taxpayers' money.
  8. L

Drift through tilt shift video

Tilt + Shift lenses are available like most other camera lenses. It's used mostly in architectural work to manipulate 'perspective'. Like if you're taking a photo of a skyscraper at street level with a wide angle lens and you want to reduce the obvious 'perspective' effect ( where bottom of...
  9. L

Topless video of the new Lotus Elite!

Thought it was real then realized that the car was just CG. Not too clear what USP is now behind this latest string of Lotus products. For instance for Lambo it's clear that 'exclusivity' and 'in your face designs' are its value and the price tag justifies. For Lotus it has been lightweight...
  10. L

Lotus Racing to use the same engine/gearbox combination as Red Bull in 2011

Tony, Din and Nasa's personal money is not tax payers' money
  11. L

The end of Lotus F1? Proton terminates contract with the 1 Malaysia Racing Team

Proton is only spending on their current commercial sponsorship of the team. It was a 1 year deal anyway. The Group Lotus licensing part did not cost Proton
  12. L

The end of Lotus F1? Proton terminates contract with the 1 Malaysia Racing Team

Whilst the recent developments on Group Lotus and Lotus Racing of the past week have caused much discussion, I wish to correct some misinformation in the discussions in here. 1. Lotus Racing is not Litespeed and is not run by Litespeed, neither publicly nor privately. 2. Tony with Kamarudin...
  13. L

Sant’Agata teases upcoming Lamborghini Jota

Cool. However I'll stick my neck out and say that I don't think it's official name will be Jota. The name will as usual be something related to bullfighting. 'Jota' comes from the pronunciation of the letter J in Spanish and has connections to the unofficial Miura Jota built by Lambo test...
  14. L

Nabil Jeffri becomes youngest ever F1 test driver with Lotus Racing

Fahmi is sponsored by AirAsia and SIC in MotoGP. For single seaters, Alex Yoong, Fairuz Fauzy and F1 aspirants Jazeman Jaafar and Fahmi Ilyas are all mostly self funded though Fairuz did receive Petronas support in GP2 and Jazeman is also receiving their support. Nabil is sponsored by Air...
  15. L

Ten Amazing Driving Videos

Video no3 of Senna is not Canada. It is likely Donington '93. One of the races in Senna's career that made him the stuff of legends. His Mclaren was underpowered that year and in difficult wet conditions at Donington he creamed the entire field and solidified his status as demi-god. To this...
  16. L

Drama at the 2010 MMER - Lotus 2 Eleven of Team Empire Motorsports goes up in flames

Re: Drama at the 2010 MMER - Lotus 2 Eleven of Team Empire Motorsports goes up in fla By international race event standards, of the type that MME is trying to emulate, the pit marshals reaction time was not quick enough. I've seen flash fires at other international events and the reaction...
  17. L

2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race- Straight as an Arrow

Hi it's called a Mosler. Keshy, Mofaz(Fairuz,Farriz,Rizal) entered a Aston Martin N24 in Sports Production class. Aston Martin DBRS9 was by Craft Racing in GT class, not Mofaz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all you guys and gals! I have previously posted on the forum regarding an airbrushing showroom opening in Sunway's tuning haven, well i want to let you all know that there will be special promotional prices for all members of zerotohundred.com so why don't you drop by Nitro Designs at no 35 jalan PJS11/18. We are behind the DaiIchi and Amoil row, so come on over to make your rides look awesome!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience