Search results

1. R

My car accident today........

damn dude sorry to hear that.. yeah its pretty pricey for the side mirror assembly... will be back in a few months time
  2. R

Replace Gear Oil

hey there..ed78 you had it the opposite.. gearbox oil is world standard so you dont have to change it under normal driving conditions and rear diff oil change it every 30k or every 2 years.. cheers
  3. R

TT session / Meet robbies15

Thanks to everyone for showing up. It was fun chatting and knowing new People. Learnt alot from different import cars. See you guys soon. Thanks Ed for organizing a successful event. Thank you all :)
  4. R

TT session / Meet robbies15

hey guys some changes to plan.. im free after 10 pm actually on the 3rd or you guys would like to meet up on saturday which is fine for me too.. get the numbers rolling :)
  5. R

Lexus Mechanic

Pm replied I will be around Malaysia from 31st of January onwards so if you guys are still up for a meet up lets start planning and also get numbers rolling.
  6. R

Lexus Mechanic

All questions answered.. :)
  7. R

Lexus Mechanic

PMs replied!
  8. R

Lexus Mechanic

Hi there.. which model are you driving?? It is a good idea if you compare your car with another fellow lexus owner. This usually will give you a good idea on how it should normally sound like. Cheers
  9. R

Lexus Mechanic

Hey Perry, a. loud tyre sound could be because of the tyre brand or type that you are using. what sort of brand are you using as I only use Dunlop Sp Sport or Bridgestone Potenza in Australia. b. Cant do much about your odometer as it is the cluster. c. Yes there is alot of customize setup for...
  10. Lexus Mechanic

Hi guys seems like some of you might have some problem issue or may need some advice about ur Lexus. A brief info about me. I work for Lexus at Australia for 2 years so far and not to say i know everything about Lexus but i do know more than most private workshop as i work on Lexus vehicles...
  11. R

Toyota Caldina GT4

pls close thread as i have already bought one. Thanks
  12. Toyota Caldina GT4

Hi all looking for Caldina GT4 prefered unreg prefered low mileage KL or Selangor area. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience