Search results

1. I

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

do you guys, bring the car from the used car yard for the compression test before consider buying it? but do they allowed us to do so?
  2. I

Newbies BMW 320 E90

:love: hurmm...thinking of follow seifoo lah hahahaa...
  3. I

BMW 320i e46 or altezza??

Now only i know Danz hehehee... slow driver? nope... i dont think so :driver:
  4. I

BMW 320i e46 or altezza??

what about Mazda Rx8? ermm anyone? * it will take sometime for me to digest all d info from the RE section hehehee...
  5. I

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

owh.. tats kewl dude.. wanna say hye to other club members as well but a bit scare if later they call me "gila" hahahaha... * no worries bro.. if meet can pin2 one.. sure can.. they all ok.. feel so syiokkk if PPC ride got spotted.. hehehehehe
  6. I

Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

* it did happened to me.. "barai" happened twice!! damm!! its a very costly lesson that i've learned... guide me sifukkk....
  7. I

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

Hye there... bump for PRIME PERDANA AUTOMOTIVE COMMUNITY - PROTON PERDANA OWNERS NETWORKING SITE hehehee... its seems like they forgot d link already and only click on FB logo then search for primeperdanaclub hahhahahaa....
  8. I

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

nice info neway... but for newbie like me still need to rely on foreman... for what they hav said... got no choice need to follow unless i do manage to get in touch with frens n ask for d opinion .... never give up... learn through d pain but still its an expensive experience ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering, what kind of gearbox those lancer are using with vr4 engine under the hood runing back wheel drive? what kind of gearbox can the vr4 engine merge with so that its rear wheel drive? for those who still heard the beast van which using vr4 engine under the van which produce 400++ hp...
how they manage to merge the gearbox? what gearbox ohhh?? :blink: fascinating to me... show me the reality?? anyone??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience