Search results

1. g4i8y0t

No dedicated section about motorbikes in zth?

I'm always wondering, why there's no dedicated section about motorbikes in zerotohundred forums? I'm sure there are many of us who ride for commuting/leisure. I suggest that the admin create a section for bikers to discuss and talk about motorbikes, big and small. Cheers!
  2. My tyre has some damage, is it still ok to use? (picture in thread)

A while ago while driving on the highway, I hit something. At that time, I thought it was just a small rock or something, so I just continue driving. Just now when I checked my rear left tyre, there is a small piece of rubber missing from the sidewall (see pic below). So I would like to ask you...
  3. EK4 leather original gear knob (Manual)

EK4 original leather gear knob. Very good condition. Taken from EK4 halfcut. Call/SMS/Whatsapp Man - 019 757 8317
  4. Where to do leak test?

Where to do compression & leak test? My b16a in engine is losing some coolant in small amount. I have replaced the radiator cap and seemed to solved the problem. However, there is some foam under the radiator cap. I plan to do compression and leak down test to confirm that the head gasket is...
  5. Where to test ride KTM Duke 250?

Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for...
  6. DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Hi guys. I would like to share my experience building a voltage stabilizer for my old Civic. The purpose of this device, as with all automotive voltage stabilizers, is to reduce electrical noise and distortions within the vehicle. Electrical noise comes from distributor, alternator, automatic...
  7. Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

My Pilot Sport 3s are due for replacement. This is my second set of them. So far I'm really satisfied, they're very good in cornering feel, traction and ride comfort except for the soft sidewalls, which makes the car rolls a bit more than usual in corners. The RE003 is relatively new and there...
  8. EK EJ SO4 battery holder

EK EJ SO4 battery holder. Newly painted & no rust. RM80. PM/Whatsapp/SMS/call Man 0197578317. Postage add RM10.
  9. Gear knob original EK4

Gear knob original EK4. PM/Whatsapp/SMS/call Man 0197578317. RM75. Postage add RM7.
  10. 2003 Kenari 1.0 (M)

Kenari 1.0 (M) for sale. It's my wife's car. The car is in Mahang, somewhere between Selama, Perak and Kulim, Kedah. Among the new parts replaced/repaired are: 1. Rear absorbers 2. Engine mountings (all three) 3. Front absorber mounts 4. Lower arm bushes 5. New paint 6. New tint 7...
  11. D2 Heavy Duty Sport Absorber

Set D2 sport absorber depan & belakang EK utk dijual. Condition: BARU. Tak sempat pakai sbb dah beli adjustable. Harga RM760 shj. Harga beli dulu RM1060. Sesuai dipadankan dgn spring lowered / sport mcm Eibach @ Tein S-Tech. Boleh diservis. Jika berminat sila PM/call/Whatsapp/SMS 019-757 8317...
  12. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowered Spring Civic EK (Front pair)

Eibach Pro-Kit Lowered Spring Civic EK front pair only. Very good condition. Only used it for 9 months on my car. Can be matched with standard or sports absorber like Koni Yellow, Gab SA or Tokico Blues ETC. Price: SOLD. Call or whatsapp 019-757 8317 (Armand). [/URL][/IMG]
  13. Muffler S-flow stainless steel for NA cars

S-Flow stainless steel muffler for sale. The item is in very good condition. Previously used in my B16A EK for three weeks only. Inlet 2.5in, outlet 4in. Nice sound, not too loud like 'trumpet' type muffler. Suitable for high revving NA engines like B16A, B18, MIVECs and Campro CPS. Pls call or...
  14. B16a ECU for D16Y8 engine?

Guys, I recently got myself a D16Y8 single-cam vtec engine to replace my overheated D16Y7 engine. The D16Y8 engine has almost everything except the ECU. My friend has a good condition B16a (auto) ECU that he wanna sell very cheaply. The question is: Can my D16Y8 engine use the B16a ECU (with...
  15. Savvy convoy marshalls behaving like thugs

A couple of hours ago while driving on federal road back to my hometown in Perak, my car nearly got pushed into the divider by some convoy 'marshalls' behaving like thugs. I understand the marshalls job is to ensure convoys members having a safe and smooth journey, but pushing other road users...
  16. Why people lazy too use extra locks?

Based on my survey on relatives and friends, most of them are lazy to use extra locks (steering, gear, pedal lock) when parking their cars outside. Most of the reportedly stolen cars in this forum also didn't use extra locks. Is it that hard to do? :confused:
  17. Civic EK4 Subframe with ori 26mm anti-roll bar

I have an accellent condition Civic EK4 Subframe with original 26mm anti-roll bar for sale, complete with anti-roll bar bracket as you can see in the picture. This subframe will fit Civic EK4, EK9, and local model Civic SO4. Method of delivery is cash on delivery only (COD). I can deliver...
  18. Suggestion for good handling manual car under RM80k

I'm currently driving an old Honda from the 90's. In 5-6 years time, it will be about 20 years old. Young for a human but very old for a car. I guess in if we calculate it in human age it will be about 85-90 years old already.. :biggrin:. The reason I'm still using it at the moment is: 1...
  19. Mixing RON95 with RON97

I have one question: If we mix RON95 with RON97 petrol in 50:50 ratio, will the petrol become RON96?
  20. Problem: Engine knocking at high RPM

Hi all, My engine (D16Y7 non-VTEC) is knocking at above 5500-6000 rpm. Is it caused by not enough fuel sprayed into the combustion chamber or something else? Sifus pls help... :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience