Search results

1. A

The New Toyota 86 and Camry Officially Launched in Malaysia!

just wonder how much would be the price when the grey importers bring it to our land...
  2. A

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

just wonder which smart brainy vote for the taxi driver as fault?
  3. A

2004 Lancer Ralli Art

wrong country bro, but we are jealous with the price, and we malaysian are probably richer than most of the people at ur country, if the price here is same like urs, probably my garage will be 1 skyline r34, supra, subaru impreza, evo 9, rx7fd3s..... but the truth, consider buying a r34 gtt...
  4. A

[WTS] Nissan Silvia (M) S14 SR20DET

nice car :-)
  5. A

Unreg Recon Cars Various Model

silvia s15 or r34 gtt got? pm me
  6. A

Proton Iswara WFJ 5715 stolen in Cheras

The thief dun deserve to live in this world, even a professional car stealer will get angry with this kind of thief and would possibly shot at the site....
  7. A

wts your skyline? post it here

ur car powerful and not below 100k:biggrin:
  8. A

pm me bro.
  9. A

The Nurburgring claims another victim, a Honda CRV?

my Nurburgring highway is from Ipoh jalan Kuala Kangsar to Bercham / Simpang Pulai exit :thefinger:
  10. A

Orders for the Toyota 86 is open! RM 243k for manual, or RM 249k for automatic

they should just give lifetime car warranty... ---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 AM ---------- GT-86 in Canada and US just priced less than RM90K... buy this car here and later the resell value after few years sure like shit...
  11. A

Problem on B16a Turbo

yup, change o2 sensor, and another thing, check ur fuel pump pressure too..
  12. A

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

pm me too...:-)
  13. A

Nissan Skyline GTT ER34 - Cars for sale Sabah - Mudah.my Can i get this car from sabah and use at semenanjung? will it be extra charges or just pay the shipping cost?
  14. A

Subaru impreza gc8 sti type-ra v4 1998/2008

hie bro, pm me the best price, i'm interested.
  15. A

Nissan Silvia S15 Turbo

Bro, can pm me more details such as how much loan available and location at kl?
  16. A

B18C GSR vs B16A

B20b block with b16a head, turbocharged it with nos. Good reliability and fuel consumption. Guarantee u won't regret.
  17. A

I'm JAPANESE!! from JAPAN

Hi, congrats u r at luckiest part of the world. Nice car.
  18. A

Gtt 34

How much loan can go? Pm me ur best price and location please. Do u have any pic in the hood?
  19. A

Toyota FT86

This cars price at US is just RM 90,000.
  20. A

Toyota FT86

This car is released redi meh? Official name is GT86.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Perfect Match is a recent short film made by BMW Classic, where Jack insists on looking for a suitable replacement for his BMW 1602. This was an award winning BMW Feature short film that has made its name in Cannes and has won the Golden Dolphin award. Check out the awesome video

YouTube - A Perfect Match. BMW Classic.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience