Search results

1. My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Welcome, and cheers for viewing my build thread! I bought this car in May '15 and didn't really plan on doing any mods to it, but as we all know, things often don't stay standard for very long. I've always liked these cars, so when I finally had the chance to buy one I opted for this '06 SX6...
  2. FS: Extremely Rare AE92 Corolla Digital Meter

I have an extremely rare AE92 Corolla digital dash up for grabs. This is literally the rarest AE92 part in existence and is incredibly rare to find these days. It comes complete with the digital cluster, plugs/wiring and the fuel sender. Everything was in excellent working condition when removed...
  3. FS: Extremely Rare AE101 Air Fantasy Fragrance Control System

EDIT: This item is now SOLD. There was a massive amount of interest and it only took a matter of hours before it was snapped up. Thanks to everyone who contacted me and sorry to those who missed out. Hey guys, I've decided to sell my spare Air Fantasy Fragrance Control System. This is an...
  4. My Photography - New Zealand

These are some photos I've taken with my Canon EOS 450D DSLR from a couple of different places in New Zealand. Let me know what you think :)
  5. Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Hey guys, This is my 1993 Toyota Corolla SE Limited. It's a Japanese import and has all of the features you would expect out of Japan, except it's now a little different from a bog standard grocery getter :) It was completely standard when I bought it, but I've done a number of mods to it over...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently im driving a stock mivec with manual non lsd gb...

plan to have lsd gb this week, but having difficulty looking for mivec lsd gb.

what i have here is a GSR lsd gb lock to 2 wheel already.

whats the pro and cons if i use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience