Search results

1. I

My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

It's back!!!
  2. I

Scratching fender problem!!!

Kow kow ketuk on those fenders, and super hard springs if on budget, if budget is great do as told by the sifoo above.. :)
  3. I

MYVI Auto Gearbox Problems?

hey Veloc, thanks man... The main is issue is the sensor of the gearbox that won't sit in well when you guys engage into R or D... To be honest i'm not that of a tech man in this area guys..and i'm helping out a mech by putting up this service. Matter fact if the problem goes on and after the...
  4. I

Hey man sorry for the late reply, was away. Like i said i'm helping out a buddy here and not making a single cent. He does his work and it works if there's still a problem the myvi owners do get a refund. For sure atf,o-rings etc etc are all changed,but then again i'm not a mech i'm helping a...
  5. I

Doesnt the cold gear issue happen on most cars? like my satria 4g92p auto has the same issues even though after all the services and etc...thud or a jump or skip more like it yeah... But myvi g/b and the avanza seems to be having the most issues of all (correct me if i'm wrong) even the auto...
  6. I

If those issues are being shown its best to get it checked before waiting for even worse issues to arise. Actual issue would be the overall wear and tear of the internal parts, which requires a g/b overhaul which mech super lazy to do hence recon or a brand new g/b Hows the new myvi btw when...
  7. I

Sorry for the late reply was away for a bit. It depends on the usage of a particular gear box and how you use it. Some would treat it like a princess some would thrash the gear box. So it really depends on that and as far the mileage goes it will depend on your usage (my 2 cents there) Like...
  8. I

Bro, i can't say much as i'm helping out a mech friend with his business on re-doing this gearbox. All i can say is the o-rings,atf some secret method which he does get it working back to good. Most mech won't go through all the trouble of opening up the gearbox etc etc... This guy works from...
  9. I

It's to do with a complete overhaul of gearbox bro. Most mech wont do and ask for a new gearbox or recon to be fitted. This meh will take the time to fix that issue.
  10. I

MYVi side mirror bracket or tapak.

Sorry bro for the late reply been really busy at the current no high demand for Viva brackets. Only MYVI super sorry on it.... BUMP for today!!! And looking for people to sell also,PM for more details. ---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was...
  11. I

Been really busy but BUMP for today.... Out of the last few customers, one case gearbox for Reverse could not be fixed and all money returned.
  12. MYVi side mirror bracket or tapak.

Another hot item on the list is the MYVI side bracket for your side mirror. Item(s): Myvi side mirror bracket one piece (left or right side) Condition : NEW item Price: RM90 non nego Dealing method: COD or poslaju (cod at usj taipan or usj 9 weekdays at nite after 8pm if weekdays during...
  13. I

Yes it would warranty as major overhaul of changing the o-rings and such would be done. But and yet 100% cheaper then sending to perodua service center. It depends on how you think i reckon, thanks for asking good boy. Bump for today..
  14. I

thanks buddy it's been ages.....
  15. MYVI Auto Gearbox Problems?

Hi Guys, after been searching high and low for a solution i finally have an answer for all of those who suffer from MYVI gear box problems. Whereby if you put into Reverse-gear then never locks straight away... then it will back fire or jerk really hard (not smooth shifts) Or at times you...
  16. I

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #1

It's like sweet valley high on car mods... good read, thumbs up man.... moving on to the second saga now itself....
  17. I

GTi 05'

Overall..the gti is a fun car to drive....maybe it be stocked or with a few tweaks here and there.... but after awhile the urge for more will come...bigger hp's/ more top end etc etc... Key factor is to understand your car just like your wife or special gf or gf's....
  18. I

yeah i know the pcd is a pain unless ur on the 114.3's already..... but if i'm not mistaken if u get a new set they do come in the 100's right? cause the ssr's this shop brings in are all out of factory.....brand new..... hey mun lee has some new stock but as usual a bit the very pricey i...
  19. I

who would not want a steal... but its new stuff well any ways i'm more then glad to introduce to the person and see how it goes....if i see passing around and a dude with dog flags you down thats me bro....
  20. I

i might be able to hook you up with what you want... end of the day its the money that talks....yam char then we see how ok... best part brand new.......which is the awesome part....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience