Search results

1. P

Brake Pad?

anywhere i can get stoptech brakes?
  2. P

Any recommended steering locks?

if they come after you while you getting into your car.. what lock u have also useless liao.. 60% stolen are gti's? .. why they so gila gti la? ..
  3. P

Have you been builied ??

molested by teacher considered an offence liao.. thats beyond being bullied ler..
  4. P

Black Skyline R34

member of zth? if not, you posting here, would he be reading this post at all?
  5. P

Klang Anyone?

i'm a n00b-b33 .... where is andalas mamak at?
  6. P

Elmo hates Proton, but has to drive one

not easy la .. to hate someting and not use it.. its cheaper then most cars out there in the market.. which leaves most people choiceless when it comes to buying cars at that sort of price.. they've been in the industry for quite some time now.. and yet they cannot produce better quality cars...
  7. P

Klang Anyone?

hmm mother nature caused the flood which then produced 1000 damaged cars.. thats 1000 cars for mechs.. not bad hor.. good for economy.. ppl spend money.. imagine if hicom there flood.. all those new protons parked in the open air.. succumbed to flood waters.. wonder who gonna buy those...
  8. P

Klang Anyone?

*yawn*... so what else is new besides sampling cars?
  9. P

Klang Anyone?

heh.. like taht if i put my nick rr-silverghost.. means i drive rolls royce ka? :p or or enterprise means i command that star trek enterprise intergalactic ship ka? :p :p is freezing here man.. and the locals are eating ice cream like nothing liddat.. nyasing ah.. why doesn't it snow here...
  10. P

Klang Anyone?

andalas mamak next to mcdonalds?
  11. P

Klang Anyone?

happy new year all.. :p
  12. P

Klang Anyone?

allo .. kings of klang tt.. mana tt tonite? or don have?
  13. P

Car Broke in Klang Parade area

u whack one chinese guy there? waaaaaa... :O :O :O
  14. P

Klang Anyone?

uncle seng.. :p uncle mike .. papa leed .. this 3 la old regulars .. or i'd prefer to call them the 3 kings .. muahahaha.. i where got regular.. got blue moon oni see me ma :D
  15. P

Klang Anyone?

klang zth family growing.. but all the old regulars donno hilang where.. cept for the few active ones.. :)
  16. P

Notebook Security Thread

9. prankster.. put a 'bomb' in a notebook bag, triggered when it gets out of signal range(means no communication between bag and car).. notebook bag handle/strap made outta metal, connects to the 'bomb', once out of range it lets out few hundred volts of electricity, disabling the thief, then...
  17. P

KL Road Bullies Discussion

crazy.. :P ignore oni.. they taunt you head on to the nearest police station.. you taunt them they mark you ... next time they spot you.. shit happens.. :blink:
  18. P

can someone teach me how to forget my gf?!!

be occupied, do something, anything at all, once he's free his mind will wander around and shit happens.. she obviously aint worth it.. so don't waste time energy on her.. go hangout with friends and do stuffs..
  19. P

Car Broke in Klang Parade area

nowhere is safe anymore.. day or night.. break-ins happens.. fast car slow car big car small car..
  20. P

Genting Reverse Downhill GOD

he wanna proof that it can be done and he's the first to do it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone share abt the experience and pls kindly grade 1-5 on the HKS Hyper-D Suspensions for their ride...
Where can we send the suspension for service & repair? Will it be very expensive to service or repair compare to Tein?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience