Search results

1. Ford Focus MK3 2010 vs MK3 (FL) 2016

Hello guys, I'm contemplating on the two cars above. Ford Focus MK3 2010 comes with a 2.0 N/A + Ford Powershift (DCT) Ford Focus MK3 2016 comes with a 1.5T + Conventional Auto Gearbox 6spd Would love to know what are the major problems of the MK3 with DCT.. Very worried on the...
  2. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Hey fellow car enthusiasts , The Breakfast Club Malaysia will be arranging a run to G. Highlands on the 9th of Novemeber 2014 ( Sunday ) @ 630am via Ulu Yam Rd. We welcome any cars to join whether you are familiar with the road or not , don't worry as we are gonna be driving at an...
  3. Honda CR-Z (M) 2012

Hello guys I'm letting go of my beloved CR-Z as I need to make way for a new car in the garage. This car has been treated with lots of love with aftermarket parts and a Mugen Bodykit. The car was fully serviced at Honda Authorized Service Centers consistently. Interior looks new and still...
  4. Shopping at Kedai Potong in JB?

Hey guys, I'm heading down to JB tomorrow , looking to buy some parts for my car. Driving a Civic EG8 , planning to get some type R cams , eg9 body kits , eg9 no. plate holder , those kinda of things.. Any place with contact to suggest? Would appreciate exact location as I'm a KL person...
  5. Range Rover Evoque 2Door White Color NAP 8 STOLEN

Kindly help my friend , if spotted please contact the number in the pic. Range Rover Evoque 2 Door White Colour Number plate : NAP 8 Last seen in Kuchai Lama
  6. [WTS]RM30 Team ARTA SUPER GT Keychain from Japan, Authentic & Limited Edition !

Team ARTA SUPER GT Keychain from Japan, Authentic & Limited Edition ! Only sold during SUPER GT 2013 , got extra from my friend. Really suitable for those whom love SUPER GT or Team ARTA ! LOCATION : PJ Area RM30 + 1 free Super GT 2012 Touch N Go COD or Postage. Kindly PM if...
  7. [WTS]RM30 Team ARTA SUPER GT Keychain from Japan, Authentic & Limited Edition !

Team ARTA SUPER GT Keychain from Japan, Authentic & Limited Edition ! Only sold during SUPER GT 2013 , got extra from my friend. Really suitable for those whom love SUPER GT or Team ARTA ! LOCATION : PJ Area RM30 + 1 free Super GT 2012 Touch N Go COD or Postage. Kindly PM if...
  8. Civic EG8 Window Seal

Hey guys any idea where I can get brand new Front and rear windscreen glass seal ? Those rubber moulding I live in KL PJ tell me where I can get :)
  9. Spray Shop

Where do you guys send your Lexus for spray? I dont drive a lexus but i want to get the exact colour that the Lexus IS250 has so i wanna send to a place that does majority lexus cars.. i live in pj/kl area
  10. Car Paint Shop

Where do you guys suggest to respray my ride in KL/PJ Area ? Prefer not too far away , want to check on them.. Price wise how much isit to change paint colour ? (inside out ) Planning to change to a Lexus Green ( metallic not pearl ) Driving a CIVIC EG8 currently in black...
  11. B16A Alternator

Hey guys , i have a feeling my b16a alternator is about to kaput on idle , aircond on speed 2 my voltage is 12.1< occasionally it drops to 12.0/11.9/11.8 at night on idle , aircond on speed to my voltage + H3 HID foglamp = as soon as i release my throttle 12.0< 11.9/11.8/11.7/11.6...
  12. B16A Engine OIL

My b16a is facing white smoke at start up , just a puff of white smoke. spark plug covered with engine oil right now using mineral oil 20w50 bardahl.. any suggestions on something similar to use ? maybe 15w40 ? worried i burn oil as of now i use the bardahl no problems.. but people say...
  13. WTS Kenwood Woox Underseat Woofer

Selling my Kenwood Woox Underseat Woofer Wiring + Remote included MINT Condition Please PM me if interested , PJ / KL Area for COD anywhere else Postage ( customer bare ) Borrowed the pic from another seller but item exactly the same. Thanks
  14. rear speaker board custom made?

hey guys im looking to custom made my rear speaker board for my honda civic eg9 the back right now is rattling like hell when i pump the volume.. anywhere you recommend that is good with fabrication of the panel and also interested in doing door panel wrapping ( fabric etc ) i live in PJ...
  15. Brake Caliper upgrade

Hey guys I'm planning to change my front brake caliper from the b16a one to the h22a one ( if not mistaken is this model ) If not mistaken this model clears majority of 15" rims just nice right? Wanna ask besides the Caliper and new brake pads what do I need to buy to convert my brakes to...
  16. Where to go to re-tune ?

Hey guys im running a b16a just changed my exhaust and fuel pump and i wanna go re-tune my car , currently running m7 em-con.. do advice where i should go how much roughly is the fee for a re-tune ? thanks ! PS: anybody knows the number of daniel lee in Bandar Sri Damansara i used to send...
  17. WTS > SUPER GT 2012 Tickets

Super GT is a Japanese race-series held only in Japan but we are lucky to have it in our very own Sepang International Circuit ! Super GT has been in Malaysia for the past 11 years and has grown to be 1 of 3 biggest motorsports events in Malaysia ! The race consists of luxury cars modified for...
  18. T

Invitation to Super GT

Good afternoon Im Eric from JPM Motorsport , we are the organizers for the upcoming Super GT 2012 on the 9th n 10th of June at Sepang International Circuit. We would like invite your club to attend. We have ticket packages of 30 , 50 , 100 tickets. Retail price are at RM100 but if purchased in...
  19. T

Super GT 2012 ! 9th & 10th of June 2012 !

Super GT is a Japanese race-series held only in Japan but we are lucky to have it in our very own Sepang International Circuit ! Super GT has been in Malaysia for the past 11 years and has grown to be 1 of 3 biggest motorsports events in Malaysia ! The race consists of luxury cars modified for...
  20. Skunk 2 Intake Manifold ! ORI or Fake ?

Hey guys i wanna find out from you all what you think about getting a skunk2 intake manifold whether it MUST be ORI or can it be a fake one ? I know most would say go for the real thing but i have seen pictures of the slight uneven-ness of the finishing on the fake ones but is there a noticable...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why Bird Poop Etched on our paint

"Question: How long does it take for a bird dropping to etch paint?

Answer: A few minutes." Mike Phillips

"Remove Bird Dropping Etchings ASAP!
It's important that you remove a bird dropping off your car's finish as fast as you can before it can cause any damage. Bird droppings contain Uric Acid and Uric Acid is corrosive enough to eat past a coating of wax or paint sealant and then begin to etch your car's paint."...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience