Search results

1. Ford Focus MK3 2010 vs MK3 (FL) 2016

Hello guys, I'm contemplating on the two cars above. Ford Focus MK3 2010 comes with a 2.0 N/A + Ford Powershift (DCT) Ford Focus MK3 2016 comes with a 1.5T + Conventional Auto Gearbox 6spd Would love to know what are the major problems of the MK3 with DCT.. Very worried on the...
  2. T

Achilles ATR Sport

Any noise feedback on the ATR Sports 2?
  3. T

Tire Price list Zth

To be exact below RM400 a piece.. Very tight budget.. ATR Sports 2 anybody having too much noise ? hows the threadwear ? Was thinking of this Yokohama A-Drive R1
  4. T

Tire Price list Zth

215/45/17 for a performance and comfort Something cheaper than PS3 preferably. Gonna use it on a Toyota Wish
  5. T

Tire Price list Zth

Hey guys ! I'm looking for the following for a Mercedes. F:225/45/17 R:245/40/17 Any recommendations comfort and quiet. On another note was wondering , how does RE002 fair against the GY F1D5 ? Haha I'm using RE002 now just wanted to know the comparison ! As for 195/50/15 for...
  6. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Guys stay tuned we might be going on an adventure soon on the 23rd of November ! https://www.facebook.com/TheBreakfastClubMY/
  7. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Yes that was our concerned as well , hence we will have the ones that want to drive all out be in front of the group the leisure drivers at the back. BUT we do not encourage anybody to drive out of their comfort zone. We did this to give a chance to those drivers who felt like their cars or...
  8. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Haha just wanna reach out to the community and meet fellow touge kaki :driver:
  9. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Nobody into the mountain roads :/ :driver:
  10. T

Tire Price list Zth

I swore by my RE002 Thanks all for the recommendation ! For non semi slick I feel this is worth the money Bought 4 pcs from Hup Shun Sunway RM225
  11. T

The Ulu Yam Rush !

Hey fellow car enthusiasts , The Breakfast Club Malaysia will be arranging a run to G. Highlands on the 9th of Novemeber 2014 ( Sunday ) @ 630am via Ulu Yam Rd. We welcome any cars to join whether you are familiar with the road or not , don't worry as we are gonna be driving at an...
  12. T

Any new JDM car TT session at Genting ?

There is something similar that I'm organizing.. But not completely JDM.. We will have all sorts of cars going up to G.Highlands via Ulu Yam Rd. My FB page : https://www.facebook.com/TheBreakfastClubMY The event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/263397800450969/?ref=22
  13. T

Honda CR-Z (M) 2012

Price highly negotiable ! Contact if interested THX
  14. Honda CR-Z (M) 2012

Hello guys I'm letting go of my beloved CR-Z as I need to make way for a new car in the garage. This car has been treated with lots of love with aftermarket parts and a Mugen Bodykit. The car was fully serviced at Honda Authorized Service Centers consistently. Interior looks new and still...
  15. T

Tire Price list Zth

Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant 15" only though and it must not be semi slicks :) Haha if UHP non semi best is it re002
  16. T

Tire Price list Zth

Hey guys if I dont wanna go for semi slicks. But I want the best dry grip and average wet grip Besides RE002 what else is there ? How about comparing it with Goodyear eagle f1 d5
  17. T

Nardi Steering Wheel

can nego abit more if i come kajang take?
  18. T

Tire Price list Zth

Is there any reason why the 195/55 cost more than the 195/50 besides less rubber is used to make ? I mean wouldn't people use /50 due to the lower profile for less wobble in the sidewall ? Hence the 50 should be more exp? No? Lol
  19. T

Tire Price list Zth

- quick one - Re002 vs PS3 vs SDrive Which is the best overall : performance , thread wear & price
  20. T

Tire Price list Zth

Wow I got quoted 275 for 195/55/15... At Hup shun when did you ask ? Who is Lucas ? Haha I wonder can I use 205/50/15.. Hmmm any tai kor with latest pricing if 002?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifus,

what engine can i transplant into a sunny 130y? preferably turbo engine and endorsed by JPJ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience