Search results

1. D

Nissan Fairlady Marketplace Links-Parts & Others

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/automotive-wear-and-ware/460385-hotwheels-nissan-370z.html#post1064651220 Selling HotWheels Nissan 370Z Lot (3pcs)
  2. HotWheels Nissan 370Z

HotWheels 370Z Die Cast Model 3pcs in a lot for sales RM100 Delivery: EasyParcel WM RM10/ EM RM20, COD around Serdang area all can (Flexible) :driver:
  3. D

Gtr-r35 transmission issues

transmission rebuilt? mean also is temporary solution bro? after 2010 model no problem?
  4. MLOC Application Form - How to Join

Dear, A lot of people is asking how to join us and where to apply... So i m creating this thread hope it helps a little... :listen: :wavey::wavey: here is the attached application form. you can choose to fill in first. MLOC is having activities on and off (trying to had it one month once...
  5. D

Calling year end gathering 2013!!!

sorry abang2 sekalian...seem like the TT tak jadi2 lagi sebab semua busy cari wang menyara keta2...
  6. D

Parts for Lancer GT

i m using tein, its totally not comfort...but agree with stutzedward, good cornering and braking... :listen:
  7. D

Calling year end gathering 2013!!!

hahaha... i will proposed a date laa, just post see anymore old kawan still here or not before go forward planing... yo! Pengyu, nice to see you still here....miss you all so much!
  8. Calling year end gathering 2013!!!

Hi MLOCian, Lets call for a year end final gathering for year 2013. I m dropping this thread to confirm how many of our old friend still here? Kampoon, Pangyau, Pengyu, JohnnyTan are you all still alive??? :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch: Lets do a TT mid december....give me some respond please...
  9. MLOC Drive Passion Saturday TT

Dear MLOCian :listen::listen::listen:, Saturday MLOC tt - Drive Passion Date: 7th Sept 2013 Time: Start 8am - End (depend how fast you drive), 1 day event. Gathering Point: Contact area Committee or Nash Lim or Al Ashraff Vanue: KL - Ulu Yam - KKB - Fraser Hill - KL Note: its a 1 day...
  10. TT Session 12th April 2013

Hi Guys, there will be a TT session held at Coffee Village 10pm, Friday 12th April 2013. For those not sure how to go the place, can wait road side of Kajang Toll PLUS, 9.30pm. We will out from toll to Coffee Village 9.45pm sharp sharp..... for those having problem, can contact me or Shuhairy...
  11. 2013 April 7, Ignition @ SIC

Dear MLOcian, here is some pix of that day....anyone welcome to contribute more...TQ!
  12. D

MLOC Merchandise Section!

Hi Members, Sorry but we had to remind that, MLOC merchandise is ONLY for members :adore::adore::adore:....Way to buy is very easy, you can just contact me or Johnny Tan for reservation then we can see how to pass it to you :hmmmm:.... I will be in Sepang coming sunday 7th April, 8am for...
  13. D

Hi Members, As promised, finally we have the "Green Light" to release out the premium we still have in hand....anyone who interested can contact me or Johnny. 1. MLOC Polo T (RED) - RM40/pc 2. MLOC Gymkana Round Neck T (Limited Stock) - RM20/pc 3. Mitsubishi Baseball Cap (Limited Stock) -...
  14. D

should be able to up by March...stay tune!:wavey::wavey::wavey:
  15. D

Hi MLOCian, GongXiFahChai to everyone....The new committee has officially formed and registered on 15th February 2013 after our small board meeting. Good news from the newly committee to all members is, we will "RE-OPPEN" our MLOC merchandise "gerai" to everyone. Soon we will post up the...
  16. D

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Congrate bro... welcome joining us next event.....and its coming soon:biggrin::biggrin: buwahahahah:nurse:
  17. D

Photoshoot and Movie coverage

please contact our president for this... you can get his contact in ZTH as well. his name Leslie Ewe.:driver:
  18. D

TT Session 12th January 2013

http://www.facebook.com/groups/369831253038365/ but this is only for official registered member....
  19. D

The 2012 MLOC AGM "Drive The Passion"

loll bro pangyau, boleh lah tunjuk ckit sexy babe kao ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any suggestions on good and quality paint shops round kl area? My car is full of dents and scratches everywhere mostly because of my dog :D I was wondering how do I identify whether if they are using good quality paint and lacquer ? And how to judge their workmanship and quality? Like for example taking off headlights and door trims etc? What shops should I avoid? Please advice and need some suggestions for good quality shops
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience