Search results

1. H

vtec cut off

erm.... mine can go to 9k.... thn cut edi...
  2. H

R's mega gathering!let's do it!

wow... if i got time i wish to join u guys can?
  3. H

New DC5 owner =)

errrr... tats the C-West N1 bodykit... mine is still the Chargespeed bumper... i duno the price of the cwest bodykit, sorry bro
  4. H

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

looking for Spoon B Pipe for DC5R
  5. H

DC5 : Looking for/ wanted item (Standard/ Aftermarket)

hehe... now saving money for the hondata K100 ecu.. =) sorry to ask 1 more thng, do u noe where can get the spoon B-Pipe?
  6. H

hmm... ok thn.. wow... 215 with oni intake and exhaust+tune @@ nice realli cant wait to change it XD now mine is with Topfuel air intake + Spoon N1 exhaust oni..... but i feel tat my car is slower than a stock ==
  7. H

Hello,can a humble DC5 Type-S owner with "P" license join all of you??

ur dc5 is facelift? got interest of exchange front bumper with me? cuz im goin to change back ori front bumper... =) if got interest thn pm me thx http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77044_1574031263950_1030598064_1586961_7975356_n.jpg
  8. H

fren, is the N1 Racing pro in tuning Hondata K100? they also offer me RM2.2k but ned to exchange my stock ECU...
  9. H

NSX replacement supposedly back on track

I luv the V8 machine of this HSV... i like the F1 sound!!!!!!
  10. H

looking for ppl to exchange front bumper with me, mine is Chargespeed newfacelift white color, any buddy have interest pls pm me thx =) http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77044_1574031263950_1030598064_1586961_7975356_n.jpg
  11. H

DC5/K20 Items For Sale (Read First Before Posting)

hi all fren, i wanna sell my Chargespeed Front bumper for facelift DC5 white color...any1 interested pls pm me...thx http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77044_1574031263950_1030598064_1586961_7975356_n.jpg
  12. H

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

looking for Spoon B pipe for DC5R
  13. H

Pivot Speed Meter V Red & Blue

the cheapest price for the red color include installation for DC5 is how much?
  14. H

Honda Integra DC5 Type R Parts For Sale

bro... giv me the best price of the mugen radiator cap thx =)
  15. H

any1 know where can i buy the original Type R Honda Emblem?
  16. H

Kaitenaz racing - guangdao & photo-conducted & qmax

can let me noe which 1 the most suitable for DC5 Type R? and let me noe the best price thanks
  17. H

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

rest in peace....
  18. H

New DC5 owner =)

aiz... boring to wait my car arrive... the guy say kastam juz open next week... bank loan approve but have to wait for at least 2 week... hope to get it faster la T.T
  19. H

New DC5 owner =)

haha... sure i will.... i wait for the DC5 for almost 2 years edi ==
  20. H

New DC5 owner =)

hehe... is juz the car price =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience