Search results

1. ftzone

Proton Wira 4G93 Jerking Problem

The only way to know if your current setup have an ideal Air Fuel Ratio is to use a Wideband O2 sensor and measure the AFR. It can be done on-road or on a DYNO. If slightly leaner.. just add fuel pressure regulator and bump up the pressure a bit. I think a lot of mechanics these days have a...
  2. ftzone

emanage blue / emanage ultimate / microtech for open mod

With racing cams, large throttle body..huge advantage using programmable ecu for sure. Stock engine stock ecu the best.. get it?
  3. ftzone

Apexi RSM on campro

I think this cannot be done with an APEXI RSM. As I've checked there is no RPM output from ecu or meter cluster. I assume that the ECU uses crank signal to output RPM signal directly to meter cluster via CAN BUS system. So unfortunately the RSM will not work for your vehicle. Unless you tap into...
  4. ftzone

emanage blue / emanage ultimate / microtech for open mod

if have budget go for standalone units. all the way.. you have the flexibility to tune fuel and ignition without worries. E-Manage can be a good start but with an increase of over 200% injector size I doubt that it will control it well across all fuel maps. Estimated price including install and...
  5. ftzone

FTZONE RACING - Penang Butterworth

some of the parts we sell.
  6. FTZONE RACING - Penang Butterworth

In the beginning of year 2000 we sell performance parts to only our friends as part of our passion to share quality parts at low competitive prices. Since then, more of our friends including workshops mechanics started to introduce their friends and customers to get parts from us. From a humble...
  7. Exedy Racing Clutch

Brand new. genuine EXEDY made in Japan S/R type multiplate, hypersingle clutch. Available applications 1. Proton Wira 1.6 4G92 8" Disc 2. Proto Satria NEO Campro CPS and NON CPS 3. Mitsubishi 4G93 DOHC (Proton Putra) 8.5" 4. Mitsubishi Lancer EVO3 CE9A 9" 5. Toyota AE111 4AGE-20V /...
  8. ftzone

Haltech or microtech or other

anti lag is not so simple as it sounds. why would you want an anti-lag for daily driven car? anti-lag causes the turbo-charger to fail pre-maturely because of heat created out of anti-lag sytem. launch control or a.k.a 2step can be controlled either by Microtech or Haltech Sprint 500 ECU. If you...
  9. ftzone

Proton Wira 1.8L GSR Turbo (M) Haltech ECU

bump! still up for grabs.
  10. ftzone

for MYR18k you get the whole package excluding: TE37 rims, sports seats, rsm & momo steering wheel.
  11. ftzone

bump! come view the car...
  12. ftzone

bump! or nearest offer!
  13. ftzone

Honda Civic Hatchback EG4 2Doors B16A MT

I suppose can do.. no adjustable coilovers, hardrace parts and front seats.
  14. ftzone

Honda Civic Hatchback EG4 2Doors B16A MT

still open for sale ya'll..
  15. ftzone

The stickers were there because of sponsors.. :) it can be removed no sweat.. Flexi price guys! Hurry up... I spent alot of money and effort in building this track worthy car & still road legal.. lol..It's even known to some Australian 4g93 community.. hahaha..
  16. Proton Wira 1.8L GSR Turbo (M) Haltech ECU

Good condition race ready road car. Original chassis 1.5L GLi Converted to 1.8L 4G93T Turbo. JPJ Endorsed. Using original parts no "ayam" brands inside. Engine & Management: 4G93T TD05H Turbo 279whp Wiseco 81.5mm Piston Duratech Rods ARP Head and Main Studs New Hydraulic Lifters Non-Ticking...
  17. ftzone

Genuine Ultra Racing Bars - Location Penang

Loc: No.17, Ground Floor, Jalan Bulan, 13000 Butterworth. Penang Tel 0164786000 Raymond. Facebook: FTZONE RACING | Facebook Website: FTZONE RACING E-STORE (Powered by CubeCart)
  18. ftzone

4G93T Club

For those "fed up" with the stock lifters a.k.a tappets "ticking" noise. I have a solution for you. Brand New. Made in USA. ELGIN performance hydraulic lifters for the following applications is available now. 4G91 DOHC, 4G93 NA/TURBO DOHC, 6A12 V6 DOHC (V6 requires 24pcs) Call me at...
  19. ftzone

4G93T Club

you can find him on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/ggg.vannitec?fref=ts
  20. ftzone

4G93T Club

yes. they still work on 4g93t.. also they have loads of performance parts for it as well. go pay them a visit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience