Search results

1. A

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Selling my old parts to clear my store room which includes:- Original 99 spec wing : RM 600 Original full set 99 spec rear lights (3pcs) : RM 600 Original complete working sunroof : RM 600 All items are well kept and in good condition. Can be sold separately as above. All in RM 1300...
  2. A

RE Amemiya @ Pasir Gudang Circuit 18th Oct 2011

please share the highlights of the event with those who were unable to attend. Some photos would be great. Thanks!
  3. A

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

the last time I saw one advertised in mudah early this year at rm53k. terrible condition. you can even notice that the roof was welded back onto the car. extremely difficult to find one under 60k.
  4. A

Please help me with RE engine !

back to the very first question.. it is not necessary and neither good nor bad. It's individual preference really. To me, if its really necessary and good, its more likely that Mazda would have included in the owner's car manual. If performance or fuel efficiency is what you are after, there...
  5. A

Rx-7 fd3s

Seriously this particular car has been proven to go around 280km/h on the road! can go more only with sleek lights installed. hahaha! anyway, excellent condition and value for money. I would buy this car if I have extra money lying around. p/s: as what x363 said, do it on the track, not on...
  6. A

Rx-7 fd3s

selling? why?
  7. A

Where to get new parts?

hmm.. who has the discontinued MS carbon e-brake lever? If its up for sale, please pm me. I will give you a good price.
  8. A

WTB : complete 99 spec doors

hahaha.. can.. lemme have your door. I think if installed will look classy like mercedes.. uncles would love it! already got the doors la.. p/s david is your car out?
  9. A

Spotted...?

well did you approach her? haha. anyway I think it was up for sale in Mudah some time last month.
  10. A

2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

haha.. cool. ask him to support re club member la with a good price of course.. jk. up to him. i'll be back on the 8th. i've got the other parts ready to be installed. just need to find a good turbo kit tho. back to topic.. have we decided on which plan to go with?
  11. A

WTB : complete 99 spec doors

the 99 spec is similar to yours whereby the panels are with rough surface/scratch proof unlike earlier models the surface is rather smooth with glossy finish. anyone has? or just the panel for sale? I need to change mine cos the glass window is scratched on both sides n the coin box is broken.
  12. WTB : complete 99 spec doors

hi, looking to buy a pair of complete used 99 spec door with all door panel intact, switches and glass window. Please pm me if anyone is selling. thanks!
  13. A

alchemis.. sounds like a plan... i'm in. p/s: hows the single turbo kit mate?selling or not.
  14. A

So guys.. where will the gathering be? Unfortunately I'm not around to help organise this due to work commitment. hopefully KK13 can make it happen. :)
  15. A

JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

we are meeting up at 7.45am at shell petrol station in desa sri hartamas before heading up to Dengkil. We'll leave at 8am. See you guys there! Dont forget to reload your Touch n go card and bring along the car sticker.
  16. A

haha.. I think I'm gonna be lost! underslyder, where do you plan to start your journey? we can convoy to dengkil rnr.
  17. A

same place we had breakfast the other day bro? I dont know.. u decide. anyway, if I dont have time to collect the tickets at taman tun, can I collect them at the track?
  18. A

i've received another mail just this morning on the confirmation..i suggest u give them a call to make sure..
  19. A

amir, is the confirmation mail from JPM goes like " noted with thanks" ? If that's the sorta email that u received then I'm in as well! David, just gotten back from best kit fibre, they haven't sent your car in for painting yet. You better call them up cos u got like slightly less than 2...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience