Search results

1. R

Trade in Price.

gen2 2005 auto silver selling fast
  2. R

Trade in Price.

selling 2005 auto gen2 silver coloured. engine in very good condition. milleage 50,000++
  3. R

Get Good Price. Cash. Fast & Easy For Your Car!

2005 auto silver gen2 1.6 very well maintained just changed the engine, brake and transmission oil. changed k&n drop in air filter, front and rear strut bar. basic mod for daily use. mileage 54,000++
  4. Proton Gen2 1.6 2005

selling my silver gen2 just changed the transmission, engine and brake oil. k&n drop in air filter, front and rear strut bar.(minor modification for everyday use and comfort) very well maintained, no need to go to workshop ready to use. contact me for more info. can nego selling fast
  5. [WTA]Mods for gen2 1.6

i just bought an used gen2 2 weeks ago, and i've installed front and rear strut bars, that makes the handling far better. k&n drop in filter and tufoil oil additive, makes the acceleration more responsive. any other recommendation for daily use? thank you
  6. R

Meguiar's car detailing home service

how much for a gen2? i live in ridzuan condo in bandar sunway, that means you can go to my place and do it here?
  7. R

[WTB] Gen2 Mods

now there got 2 versions right? i see it somewhere here. not smoked one. red one also.
  8. R

[WTB] Gen2 Mods

second bump ---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ---------- anybody knows how much to change the dashboard and door trim cost if i have the dashboard and door trim? thanks
  9. R

[WTB] Gen2 Mods

include installation? can still nego? ---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ---------- bump .
  10. R

Proton Gen-2 R3 Bodykit

include paint and instalation? pm me best price. thanks.
  11. [WTB] Gen2 Mods

looking for: red led tail-light r3 pu bodykits aux wiring for stock headunit -not so important: persona dashboard and doortrim offer me best price pls. thank you ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ---------- out of...
  12. R

Gen2 And Persona R3 BodyKit...

aaaa! looks nice but it's outta my budget.......
  13. R

G spray work-custom bodywork

how much to colour a gen2 to black and put r3 bodykit pu replica and change the dashboard-doortrim to persona/cps? thanks
  14. R

Place to look for the car you want!

Looking for Make: Proton Model: Gen2 1.6 Year: 2005+ Transmission: Auto Colour: Black/Silver Budget: RM28,000 Auto-cruise is not important but if got one, then it's a plus. The most important things for me is the car is in good condition and accident free. looking forward to a good...
  15. R

2nd hand cars including local and imported car.

Brand & Model:Proton Gen2 1.6 Transmission:Auto Year:2005+ Budget:RM28,000 Contact:PM
  16. R

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Looking for Make: Proton Model: Gen2 1.6 Year: 2005+ Transmission: Auto Colour: Black/Silver Budget: RM28,000 Auto-cruise is not important but if got one, then it's a plus. The most important things for me is the car is in good condition and accident free. looking forward to a good news, thanks!
  17. [WTB] Proton Gen2 1.6

hello guys, im planning to buy an used proton gen2 1.6 from year '05 or '06; with rm28k budget. prefer black and auto. please pm me, thanks! :driver:
  18. R

GEN2 Buddies!!!

oh yea. paint is not really important. the history, record, engine condition is..
  19. R

Where is KL biggest halcut shop??

btw, can i find persona dashboard and door trims in junkyards?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo there,i'm finding any best exhaust(whole set/separately)with nice sound(low sound at low speed and vroom sound at high speed)but dont want the lousy sound....hope to get pickup abit for my car...i'm driving satria 1.3 manual...do sms me if got any exhaust with the cheap price for sale...0129563126 matt..if can would like to trade-in my current exhaust(stock extractor-changed mid bullet-changed muffle)

if can swap also good....:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience