1. BonesGarage

for sale bnr34 v spec

Lorry air horn?:rofl:
  2. BonesGarage

BNR 34 Production year

Ya BNR34 last production 2002. Ztune is 2003
  3. BonesGarage

Monthly expenses for an Evo ride

Thanks bro, i already tried those but no success so far. have to be patient and keep searching i guess
  4. BonesGarage

Hi bros, Planning to get a Evo X but manual. Where can I find unregistered ones in KL? Most shops carrying SST only...:banghead: Any feedback appreciated,, thankiu...:adore:
  5. BonesGarage

Intercooler recommendation

All this from someone who doesnt own an evo. Get a life kid:thefinger:
  6. BonesGarage

Coverage: BABES of The 33rd Bangkok International Motorshow (2012)!

Should have just let the pictures do the talking. The writer most likely never had a gf. Yes it shows bro. Nice pictures btw
  7. BonesGarage

Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

JC is a good action star no doubt. But the car has "Beng" written all over it:rofl:
  8. BonesGarage

It's nearly that time of the year again...

Here's another Should've used "Nissan" instead
  9. BonesGarage

Stolen Evo 7 GSR

Sorry for the loss. No additional alarms/immob installed?
  10. BonesGarage

What! A sedan Nissan GT-R, in Thailand?

A very good attempt, but the wheelbase could've been adjusted to a better location
  11. BonesGarage

Porsche Circuit Training 2012

Nice pictures but need to improve your command in England. *Hint: Keep it short & simple:wavey:
  12. BonesGarage

My Satin Red GTR by PW Pro (UK)

One question keeps playing in my head. What happens if *touch wood* there comes a need to touch up just a small portion ? etc. due to dents, a minor knock? Do you need to redo a whole panel?
  13. BonesGarage

Buy an evo and drive it hard like it was built for, no need to takut2 and keeping it like a showroom queen just for the next owner (when you finally decide to sell it one day) This goes for any sports car , not only the evo
  14. BonesGarage

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R for Sale

The limited D1 HKS evc & timer combo. And also LMGT4 not many around on S15....normally GTR Good luck on the sale bro
  15. BonesGarage

RARE - r32 4 door

What a timeless beauty!
  16. BonesGarage

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R for Sale

Looks very familiar, is it Jaydm' s previous ride? Very nice and clean!
  17. BonesGarage

am i weird to do this? anyone else does this?

Its a common practice worlwide. In sunway pyramid they have posters on the columns now encouraging you to take a snapshot with your phone. So , no , youre not weird:biggrin:
  18. BonesGarage

wts your skyline? post it here

Most likely typo on the 2.5 by the sales guy. Looks like a real gtr to me
  19. BonesGarage

My DIY car wash,clay,polish n wax

Value of 2 gtrs looks much higher than the house they're in
  20. BonesGarage

Motorized Exhaust Cutouts to switch boom volume at will - The Marketplace

With all due respect, I think we should not publicise too much about valves like these. JPJ and Puspakom dudes might be lurking around zth, next thing you know, they will be well aware of this mod and call it illegal. Then we can't go thru inspection d Just saying

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience