Search results

1. G

Dreamcars Race Queen pics

from right Ah Mei, Ah Hua and Ah lian.
  2. G

4G93T Club

wow, how long u have been using the 2" piping. dont push ur car too much with 2" piping. 2.5" piping still can withstand the grs with TD05 turbine. the car setup with below 280hp is sufficient the 2.5" piping. then, 3.0" piping is good for those <300 hp car. thus, is u plan to go for more...
  3. G

newbie needs help....turbo engine

probably u need to change the gasget to metal type or upgrade ur gsr piston to 4agze piston. this is to lower ur compression ratio and ur engine will withstand a long period.
  4. G

Sarawak Corners

hi all sarawakian!! me from Sibu. Any sibu ppl here?
  5. G

VR4-RS Fuel Consumption

i dunno bout VR4 but i can share the GSR. mine satria with GSR engine can go up to 380-400km for RM50 on normal driving. anyway, any1 can share the GSR with td05 turbine, evo injector and bigger fuel pump's fuel consumption? thinking of upgrade soon.
  6. Looking Satria GTi fibre spoiler!!!

Looking Satria GTi fibre spoiler!!! price bout Rm 100 location subang/pj pls pm me the detail!!
  7. G

Chop Shop Item..

yoo dude, do u have the vr4 intercooler. pls pm me the best price.
  8. G

4G93T GSR 4WD Locked to 2WD GB - Ratios

Yoo dude, for ur info...mine are bout 3100-3200 rpm@100km/h
  9. G

Black Satria Turbo For Sale 97/99 With New Pics!

hi dude, what absorber does u using?
  10. G

My #%$* Gf!

Screwer U are the 1 who SCREW, not the 1 who being SCREW. Thus, u have nothing 2 lose!! ps: everytime u fuck with her pls wearing condom due 2 the hygienics issue!
  11. Izzit illegal to keep a golf sticks in the car?

hi all zth menbers can some 1 tell me that izzit illegal who keep a golf stick inside our car? thinking to keep 1 for self defence. anyway can share your idea or experience. tq
  12. G

Car got broken glass just today!

Terry, sorry to hear ur car being smash by those fcukers. i think it is the time u get ur self an arlarm system la.
  13. G

Tips to increase ur Hotmail from 2mb to 250mb

This method makes your inbox 25 mb at the first step and in a month or so, it's supposed to become 250 mb. So here's the step-by-step procedure for the - well, not anymore - unlucky non-US hotmail users: 1. Sign in to your hotmail account and change your personal profile in the Options as...
  14. G

HWL Adjustable

i tried 180km/h on highway... as stable as my 1.3 gas abs with apm spring at 80km/h.... the car like smooth on the road only.... 894527 Kwai, may i know ur sping rate pls?
  15. G

1.3-1.8t Conversion

Beside that, JPJ Block or Police block. No problem at all when i stop by Police or JPJ block. I run all my proses in proper way. I have all the document that from JPJ to state that i passed the test. They are actually skewing their own ass if they caught me because the black and white are...
  16. G

1.3-1.8t Conversion

Hi all, i just want to share my experience of upgrading 13.-1.8 JPJ never say that we cannot upgrade our vehiche more that 25% 1st of all, we need to apply the approval from JPJ Putrajaya if we want to upgrade more that 25%. Then, then u must upgrade ur suspension and brake system. U guys can...
  17. G

1.3-1.8t Conversion

who say cant pass? i just get my car done 1 month back.
  18. G

Malaysia !st sport CAr

i heard about this car in 199x, now only it come out
  19. G

Sgti Original Parts 4 Sale !

can pm me ur last price for gti absorber? what is the condition?
  20. G

4G93P ENGINE KOSONG FOR SALE!!!

there is also have the 4g93 na from japan/mitshu!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros....

just want some feedback from those who change their stock cam pulley to adjustables...

need to know if it has any effect, or not much at all in terms of performance...

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience