Search results

1. C

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Hi Bro, looking for (EG or EK) V-Tec controller urgently. PM me if you have. TQ.
  2. Stolen white ek 2 door

Hey Guys, my Honda Civic Ek 2 Door stolen on 31st July. I parked my car infront of my house gate then next day morning going to take my car to work then my car not there already! :( If anyone see my car please call me at 012-686 7775 - Gary
  3. C

kancil sifus

Hey Bro, just to check with you guys.. If do conversion for L5 it cost how much for the half cut n the body parts as well ?
  4. C

Product List

what is the differents for vented n non vented CF hood?
  5. C

EK3 4 doors convert to EK4 ViRS 99 spec

Hey Dude, please send to [email protected] Interested buyer here ...
  6. C

FS: Tons of EK9 performance stuff to go

11. EK9 Gear knob with short shifter and linkage - rm400 SWAP Hey bro, what do u mean by swap? Is it Sold ?
  7. C

Best Buy!!!HID Lamp System

Included Installation ???
  8. C

Product List

Hey Bro, How much is the CF Hood for EK (99-00) ? Do u have any website that i can visit?
  9. C

b16a halfcut manual plus installation..

Okok, thanks bro.. btw, anyone know ek climate control that is digital but dont have GPS monitor n not type r ? Actually is JDM vtec spec .. and how much is the market price ar?
  10. C

Honda Civic 99 parts and more(TRADING IN)

Im so sorry hikaru My englissss is not good so need to confirm with u guru ..
  11. C

Honda Civic 99 parts and more(TRADING IN)

5)Civic 99 Parts (Type R,comes with Bonnet,Fenders,Original front bumper,Lips,Type R titanium Headlights,Lips.Everything is Taiwan except the bumper.Lights are Metal casing,Titanium colour looks exactly like original but its NOT stanley) - Trade with Civic 96 parts + RM1800 including...
  12. C

Bro, that's mean you bought ur eg h/c at 5.8 plus is it plus installation? And can this eg h/c fit into an ek ? Btw, Normally it will cost how much for installation ?:emoticon_U:
  13. C

Hey hattech-v, you sure SGDM is around 6-6.5? becoz what i found from one H/C shop selling at 7-7.2 la. Is it becoz is Kl market price? Btw, what about the price of eg H/C??? :_:
  14. C

Refinancing and Financing (Car loan)

Hey bro, if want to refinance is it the car loan must be full settlement? If left 90% is it possible to refinance?
  15. C

Chop Shop sale..

I'm looking for ek or ek h/c b16a wanna know the price? Can u help? :)
  16. C

Chop Shop sale..

hey bro, No reply from you ..
  17. C

half cut for sale....

Hey bro, can you find b16a engine ? How much is it including installation?
  18. C

Imported And Reconds

Ya br chetz, am looking for ek 4 ori or converted one also nvm can you find ?
  19. C

Heavily Modded EJ/EK 1997 4 door(M)

Hey Bro, is the car still available ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Attackers and Track Day Participants, we have more good news!, You can now pay via Credit or Paypal for ease of payments. So how do you pay? Simply proceed by registering yourself either for TIMETOATTACK Participation or Track Day Participation and the option to click to purchase entry from our online store will be available.

For purchases via Credit Card / Paypal, no further verification is needed on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience