Search results

1. xinpin89

HCC Meet-Up

see you guys there at 10! :)
  2. xinpin89

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

sunway car shops sure potong kao kao wan. its best not to do up your cars thr unless you have close contacts (: thanks guys for the inputs! i'll take them into serious consideration. what do u guys think about battleship grey [matte] for the coupe? (:
  3. xinpin89

funk : yeah didnt think of that! haha how bout price wise, does it differ much from the heavier ones despite rim size? jdr : true (: any suggestions on which tyres and rim brands that are affordable? im currently using hankook tyres but not sure what brand for the suspensions :hmmmm:
  4. xinpin89

ken : i hope so hehe but i bet by enlarging the wheel rims the power of the car is sure to decrease. the torque still remains the same so it'll need more force to turn the larger wheels. ): delicious : thanks for suggesting, i will take it under consideration. are u using them currently? if...
  5. xinpin89

actually whats the diff btwn a tiburon and a tuscani? really blur bout this part :hmmmm: i thought of changing the rims. 18inch low profile ones. but i dont know whether its suitable
  6. xinpin89

Idiot Drivers

likewise (: regardless of gender/age they will kena from me. hate ppl who are sooo damn oblivious to the cars around them when they drive. :mad:
  7. xinpin89

oh hahaha sorry. i always thought it was a tiburon. :stupid: yeah its a smooth ride (:
  8. xinpin89

Idiot Drivers

best way to kao tim these buggers are to get a few 20ringgit clamps and clamp their bloody cars. (: cheap clamps oso nevermind, coz the inconvenience caused for them to try and get it out is REWARDING! or we can stoop down to their level and do it the degrading way of scratching their cars la...
  9. xinpin89

Hcc future meetings

count me in! :biggrin: i'll let you know if there's any change regarding my attendance.
  10. xinpin89

HCC Meet-Up

will there be anymore gatherings soon? missed the ss15 one :bawling:
  11. xinpin89

:hmmmm: i dont know which one but i have a photo of my model i got from google image though. loving the car. i'm looking forward to a drive with you guys up genting or anywhere FAR! :D...
  12. xinpin89

name : xinpin gender : female ride type : tiburon ride colour : black location : kl hi all! i just registered today. (:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My current Evo with Tomei Titanium Expreme Ti. But I think the sound too loud until I cant withstand it anymore.
So I have few suggestion from friend to modify it to made it more quiet. But I not sure which one the best or the most quiet way. I hope any Sifu here could suggest me or provide some idea to me.

In my mind I have 2 option to choose:
1. Change the mid pipe with Center...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience