Search results

1. D

280zx Concept Car.

i am also trying to get 1 whole set by myself. tried finding entire Malaysia, dun have. try to get frm ebay... they dun really want to sell. My next is trying to get it frm Japan. I will be hooking up with a fren of mine to got dealings in Japan see whether can get or not. will post it here if...
  2. D

280zx Concept Car.

ok... will get the team to send you the photos. :D
  3. D

280zx Concept Car.

kevin... still want me to upload it? ooo ya.. you coming to penang this weekend also? Gurney Plaza will be happening. 10 cars gonna be showcase there. All JDM cars. Sat and Sun.
  4. D

280zx Concept Car.

put a 1 inch spacer.... will look very nice.
  5. D

280zx Concept Car.

currently front no spacer and rear 1.5 inch spacer. Next week front will use 1.5 inch spacer and back will use 3 inch spacer. then custom wide the body and negative my camber. hahahaha....
  6. D

280zx Concept Car.

thanks for the compliment. not custom made bumper. direct straight frm 350z bumper. have to modify the legs abit. front using Hankook V12 195/50/15 and rear Federal 205/50/15. What's ur setup?
  7. D

280zx Concept Car.

that whole set is about RM15K..... :smokin:
  8. D

280zx Concept Car.

here is my latest pics... i mean.. not so latest. taken in mean machine 2
  9. D

280zx Concept Car.

luuuuuuv it!!! especially with the rims.... hahahahaha
  10. D

280zx Concept Car.

holy crap.... is that 240z????????:love:
  11. D

280zx Concept Car.

i think my friend is in Damansara. I am frm penang and living in penang. yea.. it's very hard to find the old Z's. Penang only got 2 that we know each other.
  12. D

280zx Concept Car.

ooohh.... hahaha. yeap. his my friend and partner. i am selling it too. :D your ride looks gorgeous brader. :adore:
  13. D

280zx Concept Car.

nice ride bro!!! where you get the rep watanabe?
  14. D

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Kev... i feel you on the transfer of ownership of the car as it was same as mine. it took me 4 months to get it transfer coz i need to on the car for it to at least pass puspakom inspection including the color. try to imagine my situation when i have paid RM19K but still the previous owner name...
  15. D

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

it's been weeks i am reading this and i got to tell you... this is worse than the Kardashians throwing hissy fit on stage or on live televisions. i am not siding anyone but daaaang... you guys really want to make him loose his job. i tot ZTH is a place to learn about cars, fixing em, sharing em...
  16. D

280zx Concept Car.

well i am keen on sponsoring it but if you are going to auction it then let me know. we can discuss what's the minimum auction price you can go. :biggrin:
  17. D

280zx Concept Car.

yea baby... 30 sets. Just do it for the heck of it. Well... I am the only one has these rep in town baby. hehehe ---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ---------- nah.. i won't be lowering it down coz this car ain't gonna like...
  18. D

15x11j wheel

bro.. you got PM. :biggrin:
  19. D

15x11j wheel

bro... wack in wide body like this.. hahaha
  20. D

15x11j wheel

if you want 15x9 i have. -13

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience