Search results

1. B

Fc like rotary engine ...... help T.T

well , nothing wrong with my sensor but my intake camshaft already makan , valve timing closed late so car loose pressure ..... T.T
  2. B

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

looking for 3sge beams engine ori head cam urgent . !!! car in workshop but cant find cam ... T.T
  3. B

my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

thanks just sharing my experience and mistake so new owners will be more cautious and not repeat my mistake . lol
  4. Fc like rotary engine ...... help T.T

sifu , my tezza suddenly fc damn crazy . rm 100 full tank only go 230 km then light up de . normal drive .... never full throttle . .... no black smoke coming out . ..... no engine light indicator . should i reset the ecu ? or is there any other problem ? thanks
  5. B

my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

yeah thats what i tot . ---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 PM ---------- really felt like an idiot trying to fly before i walk lol
  6. my ff experience with my fr altezza lol

well .... last night i almost crash twice on genting but was thinking i've been a bad boy this year and santa cant carry a half cut to me so i tried my very best to counter steer and save my babe . anyway just wanna share how i felt about driving a FR layout car with over confidence of many...
  7. B

hi guys just bought an altezza

how muchie does it cost for o2 sensor ? the sepang this sat is track day thingy or just hang out photo shoot ?
  8. B

i paid cash rm 50k no loans ( tired of loans de , pay pay pay at the end of the day car depreciate and u get nothing back ) , really good deal i tot of looking around but when i saw this altezza and it's superb condition with price tag of 50k otr next day buy de lu . anyways to all taikos...
  9. B

thats what i tought also , anyway i just got my altezza yesterday . lol i was thinking of bolt on small turbo with with ecu setting it at 4k rpm instead of doing na mods which might cost a bomb . or should i maintain na for quick respond for genting drive ?
  10. B

3.0 for daily drive not such a good idea ......
  11. hi guys just bought an altezza

sxe version , anyway i plan to transplant 1jz with smaller single turbo / 3s-ge 4 trottle ? or 3sge bolt on turbo ? i was wondering which one would be more advisable ? i dont plan to go fast on hiway , just want a nice setup for genting hill road drive . thanks
  12. B

Please help guys - advise needed!! Pls contribute!

u owe me 4mins of my life
  13. B

Financing: Cars older than 10 years

does the guide line from bank negara applies to new cars?:confused:
  14. B

Financing: Cars older than 10 years

im also facing the same problem , i tried to get year 2002 subaru , price rm 96k (its a spec c ) , down payment 50k borrow 46k . also kena rejected because i owe 1 month installment . so i get a guarantor with 400k personal savings bank also reject cuz the guarantor owes 1.2k to a golf...
  15. B

plan to buy spec c V7

96k on the road. bought it already just waiting for loan approval its a s202 spec c prodrive v7
  16. B

evo 7 or subaru v7 spec c?

guys I bought the spec c prodrive. couldn't decide until I drove it. lol compare to the other evos and v8, I felt a special connection to this spec c ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:18 AM ---------- up I checked the records...
  17. B

evo 7 or subaru v7 spec c?

condition seems ok. but I'm just worried bout the stroker kit dunno if the previous owner enlarge the piston or not. scared the block cannot tahan
  18. plan to buy spec c V7

HI guys, need some help here. I was thinking of buying a subaru v7 spec c. car number plate is w** 95, can't remember the other letters. from what I know the previous owner has a service record with Ae. it has a switch button that activate the ecu setting for Ron 95 petrol n switch it off...
  19. evo 7 or subaru v7 spec c?

hi guys, I went to see some evo 7 and subaru v7. I really don't know which one to get. the evo 7 seems decent in terms of maintenance and reliability. but the scoobie spec c fits comfortably into my budget. but the spec c has a 2.2stroker kit in it and some mod the problem is that I'm...