Search results

1. S

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

In Singapore now, there are knee jerk reactions now with government bodies 'planning' to implement special licenses to drive super cars...I think surely there must be also a plan now for special license to be apply for drivers driving a sedan car now!!! Let's just face it, a irresponsible...
  2. S

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

About three weeks ago, a PRC bus driver drove over a lady and dragged her for 50 metres, killing her instantly. The incident was captured by in real time by an in car camera (it's very scary, you see the last moments of the lady's life). A motorist chased after the bus and forced the driver to...
  3. S

Toyota vs FD2R

LOL@ Miriguy's Avatar...nice!!!
  4. S

Toyota vs FD2R

I think the original question posted is seriously flawed in the sense that a question was asked if the FD2R was fast or was it over rated. Really, fast compared to what? Over-rated in comparison to what? The original comparison between rusty bucket and still full of paint FD2R...sorry, what was...
  5. S

SuperGT 2011 thread

Hi Acedin, Now that it's been a while since the event, I'm all calm and no longer irritated and annoyed by the matters before hand. I do admit that my tone was harsh previously (for good reasons). Nevertheless, I appreciate you replying to me directly. For that, you have my thanks...
  6. S

SuperGT 2011 thread

You're right. The Marshals in SGPF1 is part time and volunteer work. There is a distinct difference in being an F1 Marshal though. There training is strict. 6 months before F1 comes, they go for a race condition training in JB circuit to practice conditions..then have to attend safety...
  7. S

SuperGT 2011 thread

Yes, someone please give me their email. And yes, the Singapore GP is extremely well organized. Non of the problems I faced in Sepang. Drinks not an issue..no touch and go nonsense (would you like a drink? the closest reload is a good 400M away, enjoy the sweat while you Q up to reload...
  8. S

SuperGT 2011 thread

I would like to complain because the pit walk ticket I bought became useless due to last minute change in timing without any notification at all. What the fuck? What gives?!?! Even though it's too late to do anything about it now, I would just like to voice out...not that I expect the...
  9. S

Racequeens at the 2011 Super GT Round 3 - Sepang

Yes! It's the girl with black hair. She's super hot!!!! Very complete package. I found alot of the race queens to be very photogenic but in real life, they weren't as hot as the pictures depicted. But this peugeot girl on the other hand, was 10/10. Except she looked bored to tears lol.
  10. S

Racequeens at the 2011 Super GT Round 3 - Sepang

Actually, I thought the hottest girl in the show was the one particular Peugeot model! And..*gasp*..I think she's malaysian!?!?! Anyhow who took pics of her, do share :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My drive is satria with Mitsu 4G93 SOHC Engine (auto)
Planning to change the stock air filter to Open Pod

The filter already brought from a nice seller from ZTH, HKS Super Flow

But people said that my car will lost some power because of my drive is Auto Transmitsion.
But i also will do a CAI hose to the filter.

And later will change the muffler to S-flow
My upgrade: HKS Super Flow + Denso Iridium IK-20 Spark Plug

How was you guys or girls thing about it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience