Search results

1. T

Starting a car restoration..plz help with jpj

yup...gotta go to jpj office to find our more about this situation...btw the car is a old xj6 sovereign...2.9liter model...someone told me to put 2jz engine from supra..but thats also need lots of modification n cost lots of money...but who knows maybe at the end i come to this decision to...
  2. T

yup... fortunately the owner is alive and he gave me some documents including original grant basically the documents are jpj forms signed and thumb printed by owner + borang akuan paper and ic copies...and he said if i get the puspakom b5 then everything is ready for transfer....but, since the...
  3. T

i totally get u bro...malaysia is bolehland...but in my case the car dosent have any fancy plate or whatsoever its jst a normal plate...so u think i should done everything then go to jpj for engine transplant registration and owner transfer?
  4. Starting a car restoration..plz help with jpj

hi folks...i planing to restore a car from scratch so iv ady found the body of the car but sadly the engine is not there...iv got all the documents and grand of the car but i dont know how do i proceed for transferring ownership since the car is not running and i cant get the approval from...
  5. T

Need help on swapping RB26 into Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign

its been a long time guys...so u done the transplant finally or not?...where did u do it?...is it fun?....how is the balance of the car during braking and wet?...im planing the same thing and im looking for some advice,ll appreciate it....
  6. T

reccomend workshop to mod 1jz into jaguar

iv got the halfcut ady the vvti version from toyota crown...looking for a good foreman
  7. reccomend workshop to mod 1jz into jaguar

hi everyone...im having difficulties with my 89 jaguar xj6 (engine problem):banghead: heard from ppl i can convert to 1jz toyota engine...has anyone done this before?...can anyone recommend me a good workshop?how much costs roughly?tnx ---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- 6 hour...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I have one question regarding Toyota Harrier 2.4 G specifications.

I went to used car showroom & I'm very interested to buy Harrier 2.4 G but i'm just curious about the spec. what i mean is for example,

1. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 124k (have sunroof & he said not recon but imported straight from Japan from the start)
2. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 109k (recon & 1 owner & no sunroof)

then I search on internet, (from what I understand) Harrier have spec 2.4G & 2.4GL (L Spec)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience