Search results

1. Y

PS13/RPS13/S14/S15 owners

anyone wants to sell their s13 ?
  2. Y

WTB > toyota ae86

car found ..thx
  3. WTB > toyota ae86

Looking for trueno or levin ..price depends on car condition ..budget 40-50k
  4. Y

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

guys the workshop in subang 2 can do standard b13 ? just got my ride but gear 1 to gear 2 jerk every time...previous owner said is the gb mounting ...
  5. Y

How to fix rusty car roof with cheapest price!Maybe DIY?

got any good bodywork shop that do it in kl area ?
  6. Y

conversion question ..

ok heres the thing would it be cheaper if i sell my manual car and get an auto ?
  7. Y

conversion question ..

i mean i have 2 manual cars ...still deciding which one to convert..
  8. Y

Where can buy genuine TRD spare parts?

with lsd doesnt make one faster bro ...driving technique is important too..
  9. Y

conversion question ..

a couple of K ? wow....what about ae101 ? still thinking which to convert ...heel toe is hell if you drive day and night in bad traffic condition...
  10. Y

conversion question ..

ad resort ..dont know how many owner since the grant change to new one oredi ...car 17yrs old
  11. conversion question ..

guys can i know whats need to be change if i want to change from manual tranny to auto ? and roughly the cost involve ? thanks
  12. Y

B14 owner club!!

guys can i know what to change if i want to convert from manual to auto tranny ?? and the rough cost ?? thanks ...
  13. Y

7A-GE 20v PRoblem...

wahhh does the conversion costly ??? tec art 7age very powerful wo ...
  14. Y

custom clear tail lights..

thanks for the info...will try to look for it....my ride over 30yrs oredi...thats why im hoping got ppl can custom it..hehe
  15. Y

same la euro lights and altezza lights....but i dont want any red la..i want clear ..
  16. Y

if all stick to oem all those mod shop tapau oredi ..dont want the ride to look the same as others ma...
  17. custom clear tail lights..

hello guys can i know if anyone here know where to do/modify to clear taillights ? my old car dont have clear taillights and i think its cool to have it..something like in the pic..thanks ya... http://art4.photozou.jp/pub/335/210335/photo/20497833_org.v1341695772.jpg
  18. Y

R34 GTR Stolen

got what alarm and lock also will failed...if the thief oredi mark your car
  19. Y

Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

damn nice ....can only dream ....
  20. Y

Toyota corolla AE86 Levin GT APEX

damn whole car fully restored.....nice ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience