Search results

1. mirage-rs

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

djinn in da house..... :burnout:
  2. mirage-rs

Owning a track day car. Finally!

synergy in kajang only... good stuff... but i still stay with my original radiator...:rolleyes:
  3. mirage-rs

Apparently my satria has been a daily since last week. My wife is driving it to work... so no more tracker for me lah... hahahaha.... :driver:
  4. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

ya... its a sad case to see wira the highest ranking for stolen cars... i guess the versality for it to become a lancer evo which causes it to become a favorite among thieves... :slug::banghead::banghead::banghead: well a car can be done nicely but the color couldn't be the usual ones... its...
  5. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

wahh... I missed quite a lot of conversations here... been very busy... especially its months end... :bawling: Ermmm... I considered something simple but color is not so ordinary... dangerous thieves are around.... aihhh....:driver:
  6. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

Yup... due to a shorter rear overhang... so the S shaped muffler is chosen by mitsubishi for their hatches... unlike honda civic EG hatches where they maintain the normal muffler...:smokin: Now it looks like this... :driver:
  7. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

Oh man... very busy for the past weeks... you are correct... its like civic EG case... looks similar but different... normal cases in the 90's car manufacturer... Original route would be like stock satria but minus the "S" shaped muffler... I'm considering to mute my car again... but I'll see...
  8. mirage-rs

De Catacombs bite2.... hahahahah....:proud::proud::proud::proud:
  9. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

Nope, putra/mirage asti is a bit different from satria's one.. its not the same if you put them side by side. mine is the white one. it doesnt look like this anymore. its now in porsche green and with enkei rpf1s :rofl: the exhaust is a straight pipe system. it follows the original route but i...
  10. mirage-rs

Engine Oil from Tesco

how bout HKS FS? i've been using em for about 3 times before switching back to SS since i'm not driving hard enough to fully exploit the lube... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  11. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

exactly bro... its an easy process... a whole day job i would say... i did on mine as well... tempted with the mirage looks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: looks funny having mirage fronts but top plate rear... in wira case... lancer is shorter by a few cm's... so the cutting and welding is pretty...
  12. mirage-rs

i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that hea

Re: i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that I can help up to this aje.. more than this pakar porting can do wonders vs OEM head performance: JDM Japan + Caribbean: DOHC 4g63 2.0L with "18" Head casting featuring 43 cc combustion chamber big ports...
  13. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

hahahaha.... because buying satria with the bottom plate and current satria top plate which has been extensively modded is a waste of transplant... so might as well cut the rear, weld the rear set in.. which is a common practice for jdm wannabes... no chassis cutting involved... just the rear...
  14. mirage-rs

Engine Oil from Tesco

i see... shell is good as well... but usually the weird ones with 3 diamonds logo is the one i love to use.... :biggrin::biggrin:
  15. mirage-rs

i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that hea

Re: i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that Yes in US people use on mitsu eclipse as well... fits 4G63 block as well. So what do you want to know about the head bro? mata kasar looks like head vr4, mirage turbo, evo...:biggrin:
  16. mirage-rs

Re: i have something to ask, what the type of silinder head cast code G6K6...its that It fits 4G64 block... i dunno exactly if others fits as well..:smokin:
  17. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

ya... i forgot bout the theft part... somehow wiralution is famous for thieves... coz the parts can sell like hotcakes... well.. when you mention about restoring and mantaining, somewhere down the line you will need to do some body restoration when it rusts.. will cost an amount of money... back...
  18. mirage-rs

Engine Oil from Tesco

I guess they dunwan to restock the lube at my place lah boss... nvm... eneos mitsu lube feels nice... :driver:
  19. mirage-rs

What is your first car?

ok leh to keep wira and buy another if ur wallet allows to. even with E3 bodykits its still ok. Parts are readily available instead of the mibek CA4A... that one price is ridiculous. I can't even believe it climbs so steep in 10 years time. Even if you browse thru yahoo auction, most parts...
  20. mirage-rs

performance workshop in seremban

hahaha.... this one if using 4G engines can go and tune till HP reading dyno to the moon.... If the TS using old toyotas... I'll recommend Old Skool Garage Senawang :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone using Otter Fibre Color? Just got some of these recently because I wanted to colour my dashboard and door trims to the color of my liking. I found it quite hard to dry. Is this a normal issue? FYI I did not dilute the gel, just using it straight and applying using sponge and brush. What about using it on inside door handles? Will it feel sticky after it has dried or not? I hope anyone with experience can help resolve my issues here. Just want to find out on any known issues before...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience