Search results

1. stevenfish89

Perodua Myvi Ezi Turbo 1.3 (A) Year 07

SOLD ! ! Thanks to the buyer from Klang Valley.. :rock::rock::rock::rock:
  2. stevenfish89

Car booked with deposit by buyer from KL area ! :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:
  3. stevenfish89

Thank you so much ek_elleh!! Nice to talk to you too..:laugh:
  4. stevenfish89

Thank you so much for your pm and pm replied:laugh:
  5. stevenfish89

Hello ek_elleh, Thanks for your comments:biggrin: Yaya, after this a while that i notice is quite difficult to sell off BOT car but i still ned to try my luck due to it hav to let go due to changing to family car soon. Btw, is it possible to do me a small favor that help me to spread this...
  6. Perodua Myvi Ezi Turbo 1.3 (A) Year 07

Perodua Myvi Ezi Turbo 1.3 (A) Year 07 (SOLD) Dear all ZTH members, After owning this car from Ori to NA modification and afterwards Force Induction (Turbo) which create a lot of memories from different experience. But, no choice and have to let go this baby (my second gf) to others myvi...
  7. stevenfish89

Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Nice wagon bro ! "Proud of Boxer"
  8. stevenfish89

Apexi Boost Controller Meter EL SYSTEM

Can pm me the best price of turbo package? (Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Press and Water Temp together with Control Unit) Thank you.
  9. stevenfish89

Rempojo coating

Hello Rempojo, Im thinking to paint my k3ve engine cover to wrinkle blue NGK.. But, i wanna ask my current 1 already paint to normal blue paint.. thinking to respray it to wrinkle blue NGK is it possible? Thank you :)
  10. stevenfish89

SARD R2D2 Racing Twin Blow Off Valve Type II * NEW *

is it this BOV still available? can pm me the best price? thank you..
  11. stevenfish89

Proton Wira Aeroback EvoIII fully loaded

Hello.. nice car there.. :D anyway can pm me ur best price on this car excluded sound system? thanks alot..
  12. stevenfish89

Tow Hook for myvi

^pomen_GTR bro.. is ok... yesterday i just talk to my dad.. after that my dad help me modified the nut by cut it out and replace another nut suitable for myvi.. the problem ardy solve.. Anyway.. thx ^pomen_GTR and DanzEterna comments.. :top::top:
  13. stevenfish89

Tow Hook for myvi

Thanks DanzEterna and ^pomen_GTR^ commented... yaya.. the accessory shop got sell the tow hook.. but all the tow hook are not fit myvi because of not enuf long and the skrew is nt fit(since the skrew gear at tow hook and myvi front body skrew gear diff) they said ned to modify by somewhere...
  14. Tow Hook for myvi

Anyone know where to buy tow hook fit for myvi? i look every where they said i need to modify the skrew at the tow hook since it not fit wit the myvi.. so, anyone know where to introduce to modify it(kl/selangor area)? thank you so much.. :adore:
  15. stevenfish89

Kaitenaz racing -d1 generation jdm-style tow hook

Hello... do u have tow hook for myvi? what is the best price? thanks..
  16. stevenfish89

Half Cuts , Used / New Performances Parts - Credit Card Accepted with list inside

Hi, Do you have half cut RS*R exhaust from japan? thank you.
  17. stevenfish89

Kaitenaz racing - shadow pro smoke/white gauges !

Hello.. Can pm me de price for smoke white oil temp n oil press including installation? Thank you so much.. :)
  18. Perodua Myvi GearBox Swapping Problem..

Hello guys.. I ardy post this thread at Modification there. i thinking this is the place more suitable for me to post my problem here. Hope sifus out there can help me out. Im currently driving myvi 1.3 (2008) white dashboad colour, full spec and auto.. im considering to change my auto gearbox...
  19. stevenfish89

Gearbox swapping..

thanks 8229 comments.. yaya.. i agree with u.. alot of thing need to get to convert a manual gearbox.. im still looking any alot experince + good workmanship workshop to do a big project on converting auto to manual gearbox.. any recommend place ah? KL and selangor area..
  20. stevenfish89

Gearbox swapping..

oh JINEIL2EN.. SS2? haha.. rally center.. u mean u bring me to a nice place for convert gearbox? nice service? and how much bullet i ned to prepare? can let me know? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience