Search results

1. Imitation MOMO Steering Wheel

Just saw the unthinkable happened to a friend. His steering wheel came off the base as he was driving the car. Good thing it was in slow heavy traffic, had it happen at high speed along the highway he might not have survive to tell his tale. After that he had to drive slowly using the T-angle...
  2. Pulstar Spark Plugs

Hi, Anybody heard of the above plugs or it's availability in M'sia? Read in a foreign magazine that this is a new generation plug that gives out high intensity plasma sparks which increases power & fuel economy. It comes from the same maker's of Nology plug wires & retail for about USD25...
  3. Supercharger for 4G93P/Satria GTI/Putra

The set comprise the following items, complete supercharger kit for direct bolt on wiring harness or whatever is left of it Obit piggyback ECU These items was previously installed by the defunct Voltz Hybrid/Gerard outfit. It cost me RM6K, now I am letting it go for RM2K - firm. However...
  4. Simple Water Injection System

Seeking advise from all the sifu out there. I have just had an idea for a simple water injection system. My idea basically requires a water nozzle spraying water onto an open pod air filter making it wet. The suction from the air filter will draw fine water droplet into the combustion...
  5. Mitsubishi/Presumably Proton Check Engine Light Diagnostics

For those who are interested, found this interesting item on how the flashes given by the check engine light for Mitsubishi cars can indicate the specific problem encountered. Honestly, I have not tried it yet, maybe I'll try it tomorrow...
  6. R

Oil Company Selling Lower Grade Petrol

Does anyone realise it or is it just my car not properly tuned. The current petrol sold by the oil companies has resulted in the car engine more prone to pinging/pinking. No matter how many time I have sent my car for tuning the engine still pinks. To add to the conspiracy theory, do you guys...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...
asking all sifus....what is the best engine for waja 1.6 transplants that legal and aproved by govern....?
anybody have done this project before? any picture to share? please....
tq...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience