Search results

1. R

Adding 2T as petrol additives...

MMO is Mystery Marvel Oil - u can find it in ACE Hardware Store, about RM30++ per bottle.
  2. R

o2 senser , oxygen sensor needed!!!

This one cannot agak2 la bro. Your Evo engine has OBD II port does it not - cucuk OBD II diagnostics tool la to find out what is the problem.
  3. R

o2 senser , oxygen sensor needed!!!

My advise to u is to do a research first before buying or u might get sembelih on the price. I'll tell u my experience finding a replacement Bosch O2 sensor for Innovate Wideband. Checks with various sellers revealed that the price range for the same item starts from RM280 to RM500 apiece...
  4. R

[WTS]Innovate Performance Product

tq for the reply bro, will call u when I go to Giant Connaught
  5. R

Bro, no point in 'BUMPing' your post daily, when don't bother to reply to queries on the product you are selling.
  6. R

Bro, pm the price of this item -Bosch oxygen sensor-INN3737 Tq.
  7. R

Savvy convoy marshalls behaving like thugs

Maybe these so-called Marshall think they're in the Wild Wild West - self appointed law maker.....anyway some of them are pests on the road
  8. R

Engine wiring

Sorry for the late reply, it's Putra Manual Gear Year 1997
  9. R

LPG or NGV

This maybe a stupid thing to do, but what about getting LPG supply from the cooking gas cylinder. Something like what some of the fork lift truck is using. Some more now there is a co. producing those light weight fibre glass gas cylinder, so weight is not an issue.
  10. R

Engine wiring

PM me the cost for Proton Putra engine wiring harness, if not mistaken for ECU 5532 ie. Putra year 1997
  11. R

Cleaning K&N drop in air-filter element

If not mistaken, if u put too much oil, the oil will find its way to your MAF sensor, screw up the reading & u will get problem with the AF setting
  12. R

4G93 N/A upgrade to 4G93Turbo.

If I am not mistaken the oil squirters from 4G93T can be retrofitted to a 4G93P. I remember there is this guy by the name of Bernard who said that he has done it before. Bernard is that guy who invented that fuel additive called 'Juice'...
  13. R

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Steering wheel column snapping off?

Happened to a friend of mine as well but cannot recall the brand name of the steering wheel. In his case he had plenty of warning before it happened but he buat tak tau only. In his case the allenkey bolt patah one by one & as it patah one by one he can feel the steering wheel goyang but...
  14. R

Fto engine into Waja Chassis

cannot remember la which issue of Hypertune but it was years ago.....
  15. R

Fto engine into Waja Chassis

I remember reading an article in Hypertune about 3 Wajas - one was fitted with FTO engine, the other an EVO engine and the third one the PERT Rally car. I also remember the driver of the FTO Waja, saying he is damn frustrated that the EVO Waja tapau him in terms of acceleration, with the PERT...
  16. R

Innovate Wideband O2 sensor (bosch) Made in USA

PM me the price Bro...
  17. R

FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel saving

pm me the price & can t be fitted on Proton Putra.
  18. R

Dented Box

If I am correct that is the oil sump...
  19. R

Engine Damper Kit

Bro, PM me how much for Proton Putra??
  20. R

Beware When Parking at TESCO AMPANG

Good info, I do sometime shop at this Tesco, will give this place a miss in the future..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

once again we are very blessed to be able to get our hands on.......on this rare........designation to highlight its strictly limited production run of 500 individually numbered vehicles, all of which offered for customers to purchase. Each RS500 carries a metal plaque on the centre console, hand-engraved with a unique identification number from 001 to 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience