Search results

1. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Justin, I can tell you this...even changing to wider tyres i.e. 205, the tyres will still scrub against the fender if you take hard corners or have passengers at the rear. Its a really lousy design on the car. The stock setup is just perfect for the car. Changing to 17 inch rims will...
  2. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

hi Ronnytky, On point 3. once you find your replacement antenna, use superglue. During my GTi days I superglued the damn antenna to the joint and it never went missing. Don't have to buy an original one, just buy any cheapo one from a parts shop, its only purpose it to ensure you get proper...
  3. C

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

Probably the reason its 80k - 90k is because of the engine, need to pay hell of a lot of royalties to Mitsu i guess. Maybe some years down the road, they will replace it with their Campro CPS engine and bring the price down? :stupid:. Personally I wouldn't pay 80k for the car. People ask why...
  4. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Powermonster, How many bottles of this Revo should we use? Only at each oil change?
  5. How to solve rattling at dashboard area?

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve an irritating rattle I have at my Satria Neo's lower dashboard area? Its located at the lower half of the dashboard immediately to the right of the ignition slot. Seem like there is a metal component immediately behind the plastic & it rattles like...
  6. C

Good Proton Edar service centre

why don't you try Symbol Technique, its located Opposite the Shell station at Damansara Jaya (near Atria). Its next to a steam boat type restautant. I have been going there since my Satria GTi days 10 years ago, still the same management all these years, they are flexible and quality is still...
  7. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Ska Kay, Congrats on your CPS, coming end Sept eh? Bet you are quite apprehensive about what you're gonna get....is it gonna jerk or not...will there be rattles in the dashboard....are the undercarriage screws tightened etc etc. Its like playing the lottery man, you just donno what...
  8. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

I have a similar exprience with Yitjin on the thudding/clanking sound from the undercarriage, the noise just got worse & worse like a part of the suspension or lower arm was loose. I didn't bother to take it to PE, this morning I took it to a race tuner I know in Sunway and they basically...
  9. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Try taking it on a long highway drive, 5th gear at more than 100kmph. You will see how bad the fuel consumption is. Some people have said it & its my own experience as well - almost no difference between highway driving & town. In fact on my daily commute home I try to avoid the highways as...
  10. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Justin, any adjustable brands you have in mind for your Neo? I wish i could afford the Teins, N1 quoted me 3.5k w installation. Alternatively HWL. Maybe we can x-change notes b4 purchase.
  11. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Justin, What rims u intend to change to? 17inch? I'm thinking of it too, but a little worried as once I tukar rim I usually gatal-gatal to change suspension also to make it "perfect".
  12. C

CPS Exhaust System Modification

ya CPS lover, am waiting for your review before I do mine :burnout:
  13. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Where exactly is the Sec 13 center? Near to the Honda SC behind Colgate? Anyone tried the large SC/Showroom place in Mutiara Damansara? Thought of going there, then can go to the Curve to lepak & cuci mata while car is being serviced.
  14. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Justin, Congrats in advance. Don't be scared by all our complaints, we complain but we still buy & love the car. All part of the ownership experience. Ya mine also came with the tint, but it was useless, took it to 3M and replaced it. Saw them strip it off....it was like el-cheapo...
  15. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Thats what my salesman told me too, no more Captor for latest batches, but the thing is the price never change:stupid:. So those who had Captor for the same price we paid, it was a extra bonus. Yes, i guess i am fortunate to escape the jerking thing, have revved it in all gears and its not...
  16. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

hi Victor, Yes i have the logo on my key. I say, how can they provide you with the key without the logo? Didn't your sales rep notice it when he passed it to you? This is funny. The strange thing for me is that when i went around scounting for the car, some branches offered the Captor...
  17. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

wow. Come to think of it, i do hear a thud from the rear (right hand side) of the car on & off....at first i thought its some tools loose at the back. So its the exhaust chamber? Amazing. Thankfully i don't have a jerking problem. Took the car for a long 200km drive over the weekend down...
  18. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi Phillip....you are absolutely right, they should put it in the fact sheet & displayed in every PE showroom for the Neo CPS. Heh heh heh, brochure should read as follows: * 125hp * 150Nm Torque * Kerb Weight 1212kg * Complimentary jerking anywhere from 1st to 3rd gear & below 3k rpm as...
  19. C

Satira Neo CPS MT

Hi Sohem, You mean better compared to Persona? If in terms of performance then yes, 100%. I can't comment in terms of comfort or quality, never owned a Persona before. 2 door vs 4 door is very much up to you. If marriage & kids are not on the radar, then go for 2 door la....., later can...
  20. C

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hi all, Is anyone facing this with their NEO CPS's? My car is quite noisy when travelling on highway stretches in 5th gear & above 80 kph, its not wind noise but engine noise. Its like the 5th gearing is so low that the engine is straining, and the rpm at 100kph is about 2.5k closer to 3k...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey people, i want to ask where is the location of the metal bodykit work,
i heard in USJ got 1 shop by indian dude is fantastic. any1 know the exact location? tq tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience