Search results

1. A

Chop Shop Item..

bro, do u have safc1 or 2 and also l2s front bonnet (big scoop)
  2. help me.. aircond problem after convert to l6

recently i just converted to l6 engine ef-rl.. my aircond doesnt work.( i am using original kancil 850 aircond circuit board..) and when the mechanic connect something to my circuit board, the ecu fuse blows and rpm goes up and down(at the meter only but the engine still idling). was this caused...
  3. engine kancil and gearbox auto l6 for sale

engine kancil 850 manual without gearbox.. price is rm700 gearbox daihatsu l6 auto.. price is rm700 not using both as i convert my engine and is using manual transmission price can nego again if interested call me for more information

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,
I'm driving a proton saga lmst 2005. recently, my rear, stock absorbers has failed. i plan to change into an aftermarket sports absorbers but i cant really decide which one because the choices are plenty. i don't carry heavy loads, willing to sacrifice comfort for better performance. i'm also using rims with 205/45/16 tires. since the design of my rear wheel arch is flat, i worry using lowering spring will cause my tires to scrape the rear fender. hence i plan only to change to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience