Search results

1. jason4883

Tire Price list Zth

Dear all, I am looking for GY Eagle F1 Asy 2 (Made in Germany), spec 225/45/R17. It would be great if anyone here can update on the current price. Thanks ZTH.
  2. jason4883

VW Polo GTI

But the clutch lifespan should be long right? I mean it can last for few years perhaps?
  3. jason4883

VW Polo GTI

Since there is this thread to talk about GTi, how about the Golf GTi MK5? The same common question for VW – how reliable is the DSG gearbox? So far, I haven’t heard any or seldom see the Golf GTi MK5 breakdown on the road. Actually, I want to go to the VW service center to have a look on how...
  4. jason4883

Difference between L2 and L5?

Noted. Need to look see look see my budget first. At the moment, able to have fun with Wiralution / Myvi is good enough for me, at least. :driver:
  5. jason4883

Roger sifu. Will check the radiator as well during the next routine service.. It could be the inaccuracy of the water temperature gauge too as it's an old unit and don't know when was its last calibration date. Anyway, thanks for the reminder. For management, I might get a SAFC. It...
  6. jason4883

I think it should be a L5...my guess is also EF-RL... Now I have the answer. Thanks sifu. =) Hahaha...the god statue ka? Protection ma... at least can comfort a bit psychologically... Got god statue : 50%-50% comfort Without god statue : definitely 0% comfort :biggrin::biggrin:
  7. jason4883

As promise guys. My humble beli sayur kancil photos. Engine bay, speedo and the humble scoop on da hood. =) P/S - Please help me to identify my engine base on its outlook. It should be a L5 right? Hahaha
  8. jason4883

Thanks for the comment. During the next routine service, will ask my mech to do a 'full body check-up' for the Deer. That time tak sabar2 to drive it after engine siap pasang... neglected these minor thingy...but now seems like it become major, especially for the air cond part due to our...
  9. jason4883

Bro 4gbanger, Will ask my mech to check those plugs, cables, coils and fuel pump during my next routine service. D*mn...I should have remove the fuel regulator from my previous ride before I sold it...now have to buy another new unit if necessary. T.T Based on your bolded comment, means...
  10. jason4883

Tonight will try to post some pictures of my humble beli sayur Kancil la...and hopefully we can have a TT session for the K-car users here... =) And actually I have few questions and hopefully the sifus here able to provide me feedback. 1. During the engine installation, I sekali gus as my...
  11. jason4883

Gosh...didn't know that this thread is active back... Hope I am not too late to reply here. @Supra_Fanatics : Currently my humble beli sayur Kancil is using this meter... Speedo, Fuel & Water Temperature are working fine but not the RPM. My mech said there is no wiring connection for the RPM...
  12. jason4883

BMW 320i e46 or altezza??

Agree with you bro. Can't really prove the fuel efficiency or the performance after install aftermarket air filter (regardless drop in or open pod). Most important is can reuse it. I can wash it anytime I want. :proud:
  13. jason4883

OK. 2 door car is out since have to fetch family members go gai gai. May be you should consider of getting a cheap stock standard car and start your modification project. Project NA (Naturally Asipirated) : either VTEC or MIVEC Project turbo : Evo III or RB20 lorrrrrr.... My newbie 2...
  14. jason4883

Too bad, TS doesn't prefer a 2 door car. Else, Satria or Putra would be a good choice for him to start learning about modification. Plenty of modification can be done to the 4G engine and yet it is not that expensive. The maintenance of a BMW is not cheap at all even though I don't own one.
  15. jason4883

Endorse engine (JPJ)

Advisable to change the bodypart back to Wira 1st before go for inspection.
  16. jason4883

Satria GTi Yr2001 MMC batch

Sunday bump
  17. jason4883

Wednesday BUMP
  18. jason4883

Wednesday BUMP
  19. jason4883

Thursday BUMP
  20. jason4883

Monday morning bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think this question should have posted a lot of time in this thread but i still need to understand something.. so guys, please bear with it and thanks a lot..

Changing exhaust is it illegal..?
Confirm loud one sure cannot but what about those exhaust that is quiet although is not ori exhaust..

Yesterday, my friend got a saman.. he told my friend that he modified his exhaust.. the problem is, he didnt ask my friend to tekan the minyak... then he saman my friend already.. the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience