Search results

1. H

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Kenneth, Thanks for the suggestion, the TT Quattro is out of my budget already. By the way, what is the main differences, if any, between S line and non-S line? feezdya, Yeah, I think RON95 is sufficient already. Probably i cant answer your question on the Golf + Audi quest because my...
  2. H

But the Quattro's price is :mad:.... BTW, Quattro version got more BHP?
  3. H

Hi subsonique, Thanks for the info. I am looking for a recond TT, are you able to source one for me at a good price? hahah will definately owe you one for this! In your opinion, should I get the one with Quattro or without? In a dilemma right now... Just to clarify something. Even if I...
  4. H

Hi Stylites, Thanks for the heads up. May I know which version of TT you are driving? Does it matter whether the car comes with Quattro (4wd) system? I'm asking this because am not sure whether it is worthwhile to pour additional 20-30K for that. Is your LED cluster in red or white color...
  5. H

Hi all sifus here... Recently, I think i've got the Audi TT fever. For some time, I am trying to get a performance car that could race in sepang yet does not lose the touch of the executive feel. Apart from Audi TT, other brands that I've considered are M3 MPS and Renault Megane RS250 but...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience