Search results

1. D

1st gen vios vs 2nd gen vios

What are you talking about? Vios is THE legendary boat car, only rivaled by MyVi. This is not necessarily a bad thing as the car was made to be practical with comfort in mind.
  2. D

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R34- vspecII

A few good pics of the interior and engine bay would definitely help you sell the car!
  3. D

A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

lol @ the police bashing. I'm more curious of the circumstances when the car was stolen. Did it have steering lock/additional security devices aside from the GPS? I see a lot of magnet car owners just park their car and trust the built-in immobilizer and alarm.
  4. D

Honda DC5 ,DC2 , Honda EP3 which one should I get ?

3.68% or so .. Loan was with Ambank.
  5. D

Honda DC5 ,DC2 , Honda EP3 which one should I get ?

In regards to getting loan for a DC5R, I'd like to share my experience.. I got myself a 2005/08 facelift DC5R early this year. The car will cost about 106k or so.. max loan I got was around 90k over 7 years (you can dream on about getting a 9 year loan for a car this old) So roughly you need...
  6. D

satria neo cps 1.6 or myvi se 1.5??

Using the logic that having 4 doors is better than 2, then that means a myvi is better than the bmw m3 coupe. Now doesn't that sound silly. When you rate a car (not rating a transportation tool), i think it's obvious you rate it by its handling and performance over other things. The neo...
  7. D

Subaru Impreza NEW CBU MY2012

finally subaru has realized they have been overpricing their cars. lol! Impreza STI at 250k, subaru brz is at 250k too right? :D
  8. D

Special Feature: Toyota 86 – The Rebirth of an Icon

Since the price of the gt86 is very low overseas(even with malaysian import tax), i'm pretty sure a lot of grey importers will bring it in. We'll just have to wait patiently.
  9. D

Special Feature: Toyota 86 – The Rebirth of an Icon

at 244k, this car is overpriced. In the US toyota priced the gt86 similarly to the US Camry, I don't know what went wrong along the way but reaching Malaysia the price could almost get you a BMW! Seriously toyota, this was suppose to be an "affordable" sports car. :/
  10. D

Sport car for fresh grads

I find it absolutely impossible for a fresh grad to pay and maintain a sportscar. ....Unless maybe you could persuade some loving family members to chip in for a hefty downpayment. (eg. Try to persuade your mom to lend you some of her life savings) *runs off after giving bad advice*
  11. D

Toyota FT86

I believe honda "adjusted" the price of the FD2R for the malaysian market. My theory is that if toyota brings in this car, they will "adjust" the price slightly lower than 200k imo. Closest competitors: Renault Megane 230k Peugeot RCZ 210k FD2R 200k As much as I adore this car, it...
  12. D

Wira 1.8gsr BDY1946 Stolen.

Just wondering, did you use any steering lock or security device?
  13. D

Satria Neo vs Swift Sports

To compare the swift sport against the Neo in terms of power is quite unfair consider the 40k difference between the prices of the cars. :P If you compare it with the regular 1.6 auto swift then things start to make more sense. ;) One thing that bugs me to no end about the swift is that you...
  14. D

changing tyres again............

Why don't you rotate your tyres to even the wear? I prefer to do it that way to get the maximum out of them. For sure you can reach 40k km on all 4 tyres if you rotate every 10,000 km.
  15. D

My Visit & Driving Experience at Nurburgring Nordschleife!!!

Just wondering... is it possible to legally drive in germany with a malaysian license? How does it work? :0
  16. D

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader

Such a touching story... and what an awesome guy. :)
  17. D

CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

Honda is planning a turbo version, so those of you who desire slightly more power will need to wait. ;)
  18. D

Satria Neo CPS problem

lol.... spec sheet wise, manual myvi 1.5 is faster than the manual 1.6 neo.. but I wanna see what kind of myvi driver dare enters a corner at the same speed of a neo. Rest assured a lot of guard rails will need replacing. :D
  19. D

Perodua Myvi Extreme (1500cc lightweight car)

When you produce a car and want to advertise it as "sporty" or "extreme", you should be true to your marketing. First of all, having a 1.5 engine on the myvi should make it considerably fast (which is a good thing!) but my concern is did perodua do anything to the chassis or suspension to...
  20. D

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

Imo, if you see a person tailgating your car it's best to just change lane and let him go. Not in the defence of the caldina or anything, but the reason why people tailgate is to tell the person in front to drive faster or get out of the way. Let him speed as fast as he wants, not getting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helping a friend. his black toyota wish, gold rims, body kits etc etc WLW 801 kj area stolen maaa just now.

maaaane lah tau tetibe nampak ke ape kan, minte pertolongan jasa baik all u petrol heads contact en polis and owner syaril - 012 286 3835.

imma look look see area cheras on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience