Search results

1. W

Let's talk about the base line model of skylines!

Ooh, now THAT's what I'm talking about! Such aesthetic design are relatively rare to find in current car designs nowadays (it's not utilitarian yet not exactly sporty either, and look at the length of the hood!) honestly, it tickles me in a right way; a 6-cylinder car that's quite long and...
  2. Let's talk about the base line model of skylines!

Mornin all, ladies and Gents (mainly gents here, I suppose? I may be surprised though). 'Tis a humble member here, Weizz registered around 2010, lurking until now as I forgot that I registered to this place :wavey:. I know that this subsection of the forum is one of the best places people go...
  3. W

The meaning of your nickname?

Weizz, a skewered derivation from my real name. Anyways, new member here. Pleased to meet you all.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apparently, quite a number of lady motorists are already regularly using Tufoil in their engines. There is a group of them who works for a multi-national company and who have been using Tufoil without a break for 8 years.

We are on part have received private messages from ladies who are all very concerned about their 4 wheels and their peak upkeep. Syabas!!

Hence we in this column, would like to invite lady motorists to share their views on the use of Tufoil in their engines.Rgds.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience