Search results

1. G

Dyno Chart Comparison & Calibration Registry

Nukee, remember the vip clip I posted before. That guys swap from 2.5" to 2.36" power loss by 10hp.. that vip would be a good bench mark for our mods.. Just ro refresh your mind .. YouTube - Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune :driver:
  2. G

anyone interested in touge????

After the last incidence.. I am taking it easy on the touge. If I were to go it will solo.. Done that quite a number of times already.. since my EK days till now.. ;)
  3. G

FS: DIXEL Brake Pads & Rotors

Can you quote me the price for DC5R rotor?
  4. G

Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series ANYONE?

just incase they decided to open a slot that morning.. I might enter who knows..
  5. G

Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series ANYONE?

Good luck guys.. I will just drive my car and bring my helmet just incase...:driver:
  6. G

im new

All the fast guys will be there.. Slow driver like me cannot follow .. :driver:
  7. G

Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

Not yet, after 2 time attack I can see the potentia of the DC5 without increasing more power. I think I can shave off another 2-3 seconds if I sort out the handling and brakes. thinker anti roll bar, the rear strut bar.. Probably try to lighten the car. Then improve on my skills. Once I hit my...
  8. G

Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

it's the inner diameter.
  9. Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

Just to share with everyone. Came across this on Youtube. Some R&D done on DC5 by Fusion Motorsport.. It started with exhaust mods with extractor then comes the intake manifold. Last but not least Hondata.. I know that most of us have done this especially all the sifus.. :angel: Just to...
  10. G

Headers?

I got 27whp from decat, 2.5" stainless steel exhaust chicken brand muffler. Custom air ram and blitz air filter. Total cost RM : 1500.. didn't experience any power loss.Actually exhaust alone may not give you all the power. you need to match it with the right mods then you'll get the max gain...
  11. G

Congrats K-Kaki's! ZTH TimeToAttack!

I saw a couple of Sigaporean DC5 on the track.. There were fast I mean really fast, one of them over took me as if my car got no engine man.. ahahahaha Meor, we have the numbers just need the people to enter.
  12. G

Congrats K-Kaki's! ZTH TimeToAttack!

It was a great event and there were many K boys there.. There were many FD compare to DC5. I know there are powerfull and well set-up dc5 out there. Come guys, who knows they might just have DC5 category for us ;)
  13. G

I hate dc5

Meor, So far Black Mamba II and Wombat confirm turun padang this weekend.. ahahaha
  14. G

DC5 Advice

Lan, I am interested.. Kalau takde orang I nak join you. I'll try asking the other 240s and see whether they want to join us as well..
  15. K100 Hondata (2nd Hand Item)

Guys, I post this only in the DC5 forum... N1 is offering second hand Hondata K100 for RM2300 + installation and tuning .. There are not many only few items left. Please let me know if you are interested. PS: I am not a dealer. Just sharing this info since it was offered to me too by N1...
  16. G

I hate dc5

Lan, I think one of this day let's go to Pasir Gudang track. Let's plan one weekend and go there.. I am serious man. I have never driven there before.. So far apart from SIC , I've only driven in BT3 and Jempul -Drag track ;) ..
  17. G

Next TT session

Sorry guys, I don't I can make it for the DT as I am going back to Seremban this weekend.
  18. G

OEM DC5R Rims for Sale

Rims Sold .. Thank you
  19. G

Need Advice for DC5 - Dilemma on exhaust

I am using chicken brand.. got it from JFA
  20. G

Allignment & Tyre Balancing

Bro Nuke, I think last I saw your tyres it looks new right.. No crack whatsoever. Don't be like I was crazy enough to go into SIc with my old tyres.. If you are on budget the best tyre would be KUMHO ECSTA KU36..it's a good tyre man.. Threadwear is 180..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking your car down to the track is always fun, but not when you think about the damage that it does to your car; increased tire and component wear, possible damages from collisions, and of course the ever embarrassing factor of a faster car pawning you on track. Well, if you have limited funds then the only choice is to deal with it and tune your car for more power and speed, if funds are no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience